Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when a woman feels complete

devindernagpal

India

A woman may feel herself complete when she has the feelingof giving birth to her man through her own womb & a man feels himself complete when he loves her woman as mother.

Do you agree for selfless love ?

12:41 AM Jun 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I feel complete when i have good and wise husband and nice & smart children. We loves, cares each other! And the most important thing is my family based on religion values. One vision make easy to where will we take your family! Happiness or saddness?

01:00 AM Jun 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Pop272001,

It's very good that you are blessed with best religion,nice family & values of life.everyone is not so lucky.Enjoy the best.

01:14 AM Jun 06 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I feel quite complete now..I have a great man that loves me for who I am, a great relationship with God (nothing beats the feeling of growing faith), relaxing job, nice payment, chances to travel around the world…when we have 2 sons it'll be a perfect life lol.

11:28 AM Jun 06 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

baaaaaaaaa that is so not true lol

and I dont think that having a man who's stinkin' rich is a way to feel complete.

It's all about feelings so even a man with a standard amount of money can make a woman feels complete IF he's a full loving kind of man.

12:31 PM Jun 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think that women and men feel complete with each other when they observe  psychologists to each other, but do they know about psychologists  ???

01:02 PM Jun 06 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Maybe what U said is right, hakimi! And it happen if we follow our desire and ambition! But woman is not a man! Women use their feeling! When Love comes, money becomes nothing! And that time woman can say that their life is so complete! It will be more complete with plus-plus anything..

02:23 PM Jun 06 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I'm with ya Pop!

02:37 PM Jun 06 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

I am agree with pop,too.a good family,a lovely husband and living in the way of Allah make a women feel complete,to me.

06:38 PM Jun 06 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

We do not hope or pray for the good day to come. But we can create and work out something we are looking for what we want in life.

Being complete for a women, not necessary she has to find a wealthy husband. My wife feels very complete as she doesn't need to work but taking care the children, cooking & gardening is her favaroute pass time.

I do feel complete as to have my complete wife doesn't nagging me for E-baby

04:43 AM Jun 07 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

men or women never feels complete because of having each other or having children…....we feel complete when we have peace inside our hearts and when we have the capacity to experience true love. your man is not your child and you can't be his mother.love can live only if everyone of us is aware of himself and his nature and gives this right to his partener.i don't believe selfless love is true love.

01:19 PM Jun 07 2008 |