Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bad news....Good news......its a language game!!!

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi guys,

I was thinking "and its my nature to think even in the small things", how can we take out the good new from the bad one???? How can we always look to the bright side, and not just cry for what happened

Explanation: My car was crashed, but I'm still alive

So, do you like to play…..................................................

Regards 

06:07 PM Jun 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’ve been turned down by women for the 3rd times in my life and make it two times only.by having that experiences make me feel that being turn down is not that bad after all..
I hope you get what I mean..=)

12:30 AM Jun 08 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

two days ago my grand farther was dead :( but it was just in my dream :)

12:45 AM Jun 08 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

I've just got an earful from my teacher because of forgetting to read lessons before class. A little sad. However, thanks to that, i know my teacher reall care about me,  he wants me to be better at my studying and i need to hit the books more and more to live up to his expectation. That' s what i think!

07:02 AM Jun 08 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Good one lovely ruby, we always need to know who really care for us

07:06 AM Jun 08 2008 |

liang present

China

"always look on the bright sight of life" that's the spirit!!Smile

Hi,Amr,your posts and statements always with an air of optimism and  philosophy may be,well just something of that kind.SmileI'm glad to chat with you! Then come to the point!

Last month or so, my bag was stolen containing keys, library card,some money, and a book:( the good news is my cell phone was not in there and I had read that book, and and an extra good thing for me,I got a new bag!:)

04:11 AM Jun 09 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi Liang,

"I cant see your profile till now, but I can read your  words, and this is the importance"

07:46 AM Jun 09 2008 |

Wang Yonglin

China

I am losing lots of hair everyday, maybe i will become bald one day, yet i'll never  worry about losing hair any more then.

10:30 AM Jun 09 2008 |

liang present

China

Thanks Amr,it's very sweet that you said so!SmileJust like you have mentioned before that contacting more counts much more than having more profiles.(Maybe not exactly but sth like that.Tongue out)

Well~~ another instance for this post which just happened on this rainy afternoon.

I've got a part-time job as a tutor,and in accordance with the appointment I was expected to reach my student's home around 2:30.Unfortunately there's a traffic jam,and the bus I needed to take was too crowd to save any room for me,what's worse I didn't get enough money to take a taxi. Eventually,I went there on foot, for half an hour, in the heavy rain!! Dear me!! however, what made me feel much better was the fresh air and the fact that I've worked out for half an hour!Wink

01:02 PM Jun 09 2008 |

moon_love_mony

Egypt

i left my work Frown but i feel so happySmile and free especialy i can log in to e-baby and particibate this subject Wink

01:56 PM Jun 09 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

bad news: it's already summer,it's very hot,you can't go out in the afternoon without getting sunstroke,everyone sweats around you and there is a bad smell as a result of it( my god, what a terrible picture am i painting)

good news: there will be a long long summer vacation soon:)

for amr diab: it's true,not a 'solid' sentence

11:34 AM Jun 13 2008 |