Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Strongest Feeling

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Which one is the strongest feeling between LOVE and HATE???

09:32 PM Jun 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

moon_love_mony

Egypt

it is good question i never asked to my self..

i think the love feeling is the strongest ever but it creat the soft emotions , strong feeling +soft emotion = love

the power in the conrast  

10:44 PM Jun 11 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

something between them…sometimes U can't make difference between love and hate..and u mix it..being something stronger than that two words.

01:43 AM Jun 12 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

LOVE is the strongest feeling i thing.Because when you love someone you can't forget about him/her even for a minute.And of course you don't keep in mind a person you hate,not all the time at least.But i described how it works with me,may be it's individual …

12:03 PM Jun 13 2008 |

xxBrown_Eyesxx

Lebanon

Love coz it makes you fly ;)

12:17 PM Jun 13 2008 |

Elendrina

Italy

It's a case to case basis.They are both strong but they don'tgive the same effect.Loving is a positive attitude.Then depend what you are hating you may hate certain evilness and that is positive.But hating a person,population is destructive.

05:32 PM Jun 13 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

If a man loves and hates a woman at the same time, which feeling will take the rule?

11:00 PM Jun 13 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

If a man loves and hates a woman at the same time, which feeling will take the rule?

11:00 PM Jun 13 2008 |

roa

roa

United Arab Emirates

i think hate rules sometimes you hate make you lose the ability to love

12:44 AM Jun 14 2008 |