Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i dont know what to do

sad angel

sad angel

United Arab Emirates

i had a friend we were a good friends then we start to love each other suddenly he didnt answer my calls or msgs and said tha he doesnt want to talk with me anymore

i asked and all my friends asked if i did anything wrong he said no but he doesnt to talk with me thats it

i need him back i trust him too much he told me any times how much he loves me but now he is swearing that he didnt love me and he feels upset when he sees my no.

really i dont know what to do ???????Cry

08:18 AM Jun 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

leave him,

he isn't correct, he should tell you something more

08:38 AM Jun 12 2008 |

emrem4217

Turkey

actually in the life u can come across like these problems but u shouldn'T depend up somebody. the life is yours. ıf u want to share it, find a real darling until to be sure

01:11 PM Jun 12 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ANGEL,
WAIT TILL COME TO U A GOOD SERIOUS YOUNG MAN TO ENGAGE U , KEEP UR HEAD FROM ANY RELATION BEFORE MARRAIGE MEN TAKE WHAT THEY WANT (OF LOVE OR EVEN KISS OR ANY THING ELSE) THEN LEAVE, NOTHING TIE THEM BUT MARRAIGE.
BELIEVE ME NOONE IS LOSER BUT THE GIRL FROM THIS RELATIONSHIPS.
THERE IS A PROVERB IN OUR COUNTRY SAY THAT: " O WHO TRUST MEN LIKE, LIKE WHO TRUST WATER TO BE KEPT IN THE SIEVE"Wink

02:17 PM Jun 12 2008 |

Miss.red

Miss.red

United Arab Emirates

I advice u to leavve him he is a big ( player ) and u must to forget him

trust me u will find some1 who love u more than this person

don't ba sad dear Kiss

04:15 PM Jun 12 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

listen, one of my friends loved aperson who told her that he loved her so so so much and if he search he didnt found any girl like her then he leave her without telling her any word, he didnt answer her call or even our calls and suddenly disapear. then we knew that he marry another woman, we recognized he never loved her and he was abig lier then come to her who loves her very much so you should forget hem and looking for aperson who realy love you and take care.

07:19 PM Jun 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

It’d be better for you to forget him. Feeling can be changed especially for younger people. Just keep in mind that maybe he found out that his feeling had been diminished on you. Maybe if you both persist to continue this relationship you’ll find merely pain because he must pretend that your relationship is OK..
But maybe the worst part is he haven’t told you the real reason for him losing that feeling. And that make me wondered what’s his reason in the first place being with you when firstly made up this relationship..
Just be postive thinking, ok?

09:57 PM Jun 12 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

he is not honest. he had to inform you first and don't make it public.knowing through friends isn't the best thing.how can you trust him?don't waist your time.true love will show up. 

06:41 PM Jun 13 2008 |