Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Your country - your character

Lyubov

Lyubov

Russian Federation

Hello! My name is Lyubov', I live in Russia.I love my country and I can't imagine to me to born in any other country. But I have a lot of countres which I like and would like to vizit. It is Brasil, United Kingdom, Italy, Grees,Spain etc. And I would like to know which country would you like to vizit?

08:39 PM Jun 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

The most i want to visit ‘scotlandia’! I’ve felt in love with that country since my first boss was scottish. When farewell party, He gave me a book of introduction scotland! Great book! From its I could know there’s so many castles and beautiful landscapes in scotland! I hope someday i will go there!

09:01 PM Jun 14 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I have a dream to visit china one day. I love its culture, the great wall, forbidden city, kungfu, stephen chow, jet lee, jacky chen, and of course gong li. =)

10:42 PM Jun 14 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I have a dream to visit china one day. I love its culture, the great wall, forbidden city, kungfu, stephen chow, jet lee, jacky chen, and of course gong li. =)

10:43 PM Jun 14 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Pop! that is sooooooooo great!
I want to go to Scotland! (actually to Ireland too)

I just love the landscape! 

06:25 AM Jun 15 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I would like to visit JAPAN. crime free, modern,yet traditional, beautiful language. totally destroyed in 1945, today it is technologically advanced countries

06:58 AM Jun 15 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

ireland for sure i dont know why i love ireland so much!! beautiful beach, fine pepole…great celtic, especially the music is just so good!!

a very harmonious and unruffled small towns…i'd like to live there!!

04:26 PM Jun 15 2008 |

drijan

drijan

United Kingdom

why do people fells cool when they are different countary?? probably peoples goes to abroad for find yourself (except bussiness travel) actuaaly we are try to run away our real life and do what we want. we are put off our mask. as a father as achild as a wife as a manager everbody have to obey the patterns rules. whenever we go another place noone know our realitiy. thats why we feel too relax. ın my opinion if we wanna be happy we should go our dreamland…..    

07:08 PM Jun 15 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Jane..since I like movies about princess ex Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc. I always dream to see castle..(is it too childish, isn’t it? He.)

07:24 PM Jun 15 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I can´t imagine living or born in another country that wasn´t  Mexico. But I would like to go to Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Elx…. I would like to visit every single city there. And I would like to go to Ibiza too, time to partyyyyyyyy!!!

09:46 PM Jun 16 2008 |

sugeladi

sugeladi

China

I love almost beautiful places.

especially,the bule sea.

I'm crazy about it .

So i'll save moeny to come true my dream.

hahah

03:59 AM Jun 17 2008 |