Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what would you do if you catch a cold?

learning girl

China

hello ,everbody ,telling you a bad thing that i have got a cold.nose running ,sneezing and headache.

but i don't want to take madicine,because i don't think it is useful. the only thing that i do is drink water as much as i can .so i am drinking all day. ofcause the frenquence of going to the toilet is raised ,Laughing.

and then going to bed as early as i can . i am sure i will be fine tomorrow.

what do you do if you are catch a cold?

sharing with us…....thanks!

02:58 PM Jun 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

learning girl

China

i forgot one thing : my appetite is very good when i am got a cold ,i can eat two times food as before. it can increase the power of resistence.Laughing

waiting for your reply…..

03:03 PM Jun 17 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

first thing go to a doctor, you never know what has happened ,it could be viral fever .I am completly opposite, right now i am also unwell, i barely eat.

03:19 PM Jun 17 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Drinking hot drinks and protect your neck from cold and wind by wearing scarf. Getting enough sleep will also help.

11:40 PM Jun 17 2008 |

moon_love_mony

Egypt

this subject feels me malady and tired i feel that i want to vomit Cry

but as general when i catch a cold i sleep as i can in bed and take some medicin .

07:30 AM Jun 18 2008 |

learning girl

China

To moon love mony:

i am sorry it can make you unwell ,moon. but it is just a topic , a place that we can share our happiness and sorrowful .

if you meet something unhappy ,you could also tell us . we can help you in some extent.

but you really very unpolity when you write "this subject feels me malady….vomit"

11:43 AM Jun 18 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Come me Cold!!!

Here is toooooo hot!

I miss winter..I miss snowing :D

11:57 AM Jun 18 2008 |

wendy1203

wendy1203

China

hello ,first ,i sorry to hear that u catch a cold.if  i catch a cold .i never take medicine.because i think is no useing.so i drink more and more water,

12:11 PM Jun 18 2008 |

dadong

dadong

China

如果是风寒着凉,建议喝点姜汤,如果是受细菌或病毒感染,还是赶紧吃药吧。如果感觉心脏不舒服,就要提高警惕了,小心感冒病毒侵犯心脏,造成心肌炎

12:33 PM Jun 18 2008 |

暖色

China

I feels headache , nausea and vomiting . My breathing is wheezy.Frown

09:17 AM Jun 19 2008 |

ilearnenglishrightnow

Virgin Islands, U.S.

I am from US, but I speak English not well. I do not have colds where I am from. Not a lot anywoys. But I hear that when you get a cold, you buy a heat machine from a drugstore.

07:57 PM Nov 16 2011 |