Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

answer me pls ....

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

what do u feel when u are and ur lover next to each other and u can not talk to each other because ur families do not like it in fac now in this hour 16,30 in this day 19/06/2008 i am sitting face to face with my own love but i can not talk to her we can not even make eye contect pls tell me is this right
what would u do if u are in our position ?

03:41 PM Jun 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

U don’t tell us clearly, why your fam don’t like?and what it for? It is for your relation or for your acting (looking at and talking each other, coz forbidden by religion or your culture)?

04:35 PM Jun 19 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Abdou, i can't answer that question cause it will be different according to conditions, there are many questions should be answered before moving to the last question, what am going to do if i were in your place, good luck:).

08:21 PM Jun 19 2008 |

zhivago97

Algeria

you know what !!!! the thing that you said a bout you country ;which is mine too is bullshit …wake up man this country is going to hell and it will take its sons with her too the country is ruled by the fuckers and it's people are happy with it  and you know why ??? BECAUSE THEY THINK ONLY OF GETTING MARRIED AND RUNNING BEHIND THE POTATOES AS WE SAY IN OUR LANGUAGE …..simply because they are stupid …i hope you will put this in your mind  ...

09:11 PM Jun 19 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

You know Zhi: من قال ان الناس قد هلكوا فهو اهلكهم,and if you want to discuss about it, thats not the right place man

09:18 PM Jun 19 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Sealed

09:22 PM Jun 19 2008 |

Aisha E

Aisha E

Bahrain

first, calm down guys,

second I think that love is stronger than that.. you shouldn't give up if there's no good reson for doing so..

I think you should fight for your love,, and never give up,, if she's the right person, and your family's disapproval has no grounds, rebel and fight for your love..

this is my openion

09:53 PM Jun 19 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

i know that u are not talk to me but i did not understand any thing of what just u said

02:55 PM Jun 20 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

i donot understand which post u are talking about ?

06:03 PM Jun 20 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

ok,I saw everythingSurprised(2 posts were deleted by 2 personSealed) but I think I hold some secretsCool.may be I can delete my post,too.Laughing

06:46 PM Jun 20 2008 |