Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the way to man's heart is

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

(the way to man's heart is through his stomach..)

it was my first topic in Ebaby.. what do you think now ??Laughing

06:06 PM Jun 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

through his stomach, lol am not Ash'abLaughing

06:14 PM Jun 20 2008 |

moon_love_mony

Egypt

i agree "haikimi" the stomach is half the way to mkan's heart , 40% is to obay his instructions without saying a word:( , 10% is to be loyal, beautiful , smart etc….

06:39 PM Jun 20 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

I think it depends on his moodSmile.sometimes we must be a good cook,sometimes a good dishwasher,sometimes a good maid,sometimes a good madamKiss,sometimes a good teacher,sometimes a good mother,sometimes a good phisicolog,sometimes a good genius,sometimes a good stupid….....Innocent

there are a lot of roles to perform.the award of oscar must be given to us absoluetly!!!!!!Laughing

08:10 PM Jun 20 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hakimi,moon,birgul1,

i think befor marriage it is right 10% .. but after it's right 90% !!! Wink

08:23 PM Jun 20 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Supertest,

''paying him attention'' is not difficult.I think their attentions are already on women.EmbarassedSealed(I am just kidding)

08:30 PM Jun 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel this statement to be 50% correct & rest 50% which turns to be 90% during experience is the 'mood'in which woman makes the food.If woman is making good tasty food with good mood & desire to serve the hungry man,she prepares 'food sent by God'(Amrit)in hindi we call.It's the real woman hood. 

10:22 PM Jun 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi(SCHOLLAR THE GREAT),

You are right,the taste of food depends upon hungerness,if man is not hungry,he may not find even tasty food to be tasty & sometimes an other fact comes in between that is 'desire of sex of man',he may like the non tasty food even to please the woman ,to make her agree for sex Wink

10:36 PM Jun 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

The way to man's heart is throgh 'pennis & vagina'

02:03 AM Jun 21 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

hi guys but the only way for a woman to get into the man's heart is through its beauty

i am a man and may be that waht cant get to me

may be it is not 100%  true but it is true in some how …

07:26 AM Jun 21 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

What man need from a woman?? when we answer the question we will know exactly the right way for man's heart, for example

when I need "LOVE" the best way will be the feelings

when I need "CARE" the best way will be the sens

when I need "THINK" the best way will be the mind 

when I need "EAT" the best way will be the stoach

and so on, so man needs are too much "and woman also", if you want to control your man you have to follow many ways to do that.

Regards 

11:30 AM Jun 21 2008 |