Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what was the hardest decision you have done in your life?

00ooblue pen00oo

Saudi Arabia

hi…

how are you?

As we know…...the life is full of difficulties and fears that keep us away from success or make us closer to failure…..

so tell us about your decision and if it was for the best or for the worst….

wheather it was in your social or educational life….....

SmileFrownSmile

12:00 PM Jun 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

THE hardest decision that i had take was regarding my career , exactly one year ago i had a choice of either moving to manufacturing or IT field. i chose to go for IT, i still don’t know weather it was a good decision or a bad one , but it was tough to make the decision . what about yours?

05:19 PM Jun 21 2008 |

xudi

China

As a college stdent i am ,the fateful decisiong i once made was chooing a college for fuether study

05:27 PM Jun 21 2008 |

terese

terese

Denmark

well in Denmark we have someting called "efterskole", is't a school you take right after state school or whatever you call it in English. You are going to have lots of fun and e.g. make theatre. But I didn't been accepted and was then put on a waitinglist. Where after I would go to high school and when my classlist came, they rang from the "efterskole (continuatin school)" and I had to turn them down. I have had det best first year in high school, but I still regret.

08:04 PM Jun 21 2008 |

00ooblue pen00oo

Saudi Arabia

thank you my brothers for passing…..

and for me the hardest decition i have done was to choose my major in the university…...but  i chosed the best one as I THINK…. now, i have finished the first year perfectly…..

and i hope for all of you to choose the best always…

00ooblue penoo00

03:00 PM Jun 22 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

One that I remember, maybe it sounds kind of silly for you, but was the decision to "sleep" my cat. I had a female cat and by mistake was poisoned. The veterinarian had done all he could do, but the best decision was "sleep" my cat to avoid it to suffer.

11:32 PM Jun 23 2008 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

to choose between finishing my college study here

or moving out to my home town… to study there…Sealed

11:43 PM Jun 23 2008 |