Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Adolf Hitler..

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

SOMEBODY HATE..SOMEBODY LIKE..

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM?urdskalla/Skivomslag/Adolf_Hitler.jpg” />

01:43 PM Jun 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

HE is a big fool and is a jack ass. Even animals are more civilized than him. HE is responsible for death of countless number of people. ONLY people who don't know facts PROPERLY like him.

02:06 PM Jun 22 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

but we can't forget that he really was useful to germany in manyways

08:25 PM Jun 22 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

but we can't forget that he really was useful to germany in manyways

Name 4. 

The man was repsonsible for the deaths of about 40 million people who died in the European theatre during WWII

If there was any usefulness to him at all, I can't imagine it was worth that price. 

09:44 PM Jun 22 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

easy answer:

He wasn´t a human being..he was a monster!! 

09:56 PM Jun 22 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I agree with greg,people like hitler are worth less , As marocLaady said he is a monster.

Hakimi, Apart from Al Queda and its supporting organization , nothing is even comparable to nazism. Yes There is Darfur, Albania, etc where there was systematic killing of perticular group of people . Only peorson who reminds me of hitler now is Osama

03:40 AM Jun 23 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hey, what a strange question! I would scorn everyone who can say anything good of him. And i don’t care how he improved germany. Because it seems meaningless to what evil things he did.

07:26 AM Jun 23 2008 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

How could it possible that some people of  conscience like him.He narrowly escaped destroying the civilization of human beings.

02:17 PM Jun 23 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Jaw,

I realy,really,dont want to discuss with you but I just wonder your opinion:atom bombs to hiroshima or bush..what do they remind you?angels??!!

regards

09:22 PM Jun 23 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

nanita1208,

i would be intersted to know these useful things you mentioned;-)

09:32 PM Jun 23 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Hitrel didn't  kill one million children  like Mr Bush did in Iraq…

How many people do you think Hitler was responsible for killing?

The Iraqi Health ministry reported that there have been about 400,000 EXCESS deaths due to the war. That includes both direct and indirect causes of death.

The Lancet study (thought by many to be wildly inaccurate) reported about 650,000 excess deaths

How do you arrive at the figure of 1 million children? 

10:40 PM Jun 23 2008 |