Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Adolf Hitler..

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

SOMEBODY HATE..SOMEBODY LIKE..

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM?urdskalla/Skivomslag/Adolf_Hitler.jpg” />

01:43 PM Jun 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Adolf_Hitler

Israel

Hitler came in well person. Clever, beautiful, person sent by god. He fought with jew and communism.

03:21 PM May 08 2009 |

bibibe

Poland

I am from Poland, every day i listen at school and television that he made a lot of evil in Poland. he was an idiot becouse he thought that he win war himself, without enybody help. I think that if he would not had argument with Russia he can won this stupid war. but he was greedy, he wanted all world just for him. that was very stupid I think. Hitler murdered a lot of people but me should to realise that he made better german economy. a lot of people had job thanks to him. Laughing

10:26 PM May 08 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey..Adolf Hitler and germans peoples got a huge ambitions at that moments..that is to lead this world (just like America)and at that period, all Hitlers statements, what he said and done is making sense to german peoples,and they believe that Hitler can bring German peoples to a highest levels of achievement..i just think that he’s just doing his job…a very brave and crazy one that is…but i admire his ambitions and endurance but not the way he’s done it..

02:46 AM May 09 2009 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

bibibe

" a lot of people had job thanks to him."   ?

04:56 PM May 10 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Him and Stalin are both in the same category of mass murder, just for different reasons.

No evil in history compares to what this evil motherfucker did and anyone that compares Bush, Sharon, Saddam Hussein or any other modern leader to him is completely insane.

06:01 PM May 10 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I hate him! he did lots of bad things poland ://

08:44 PM May 10 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

Hitler was a half educated, inferiority complex afflicted insane who got too much power because the political system of the Weimarer Republik was failing. His political enemies and supporters who wanted to use him as a political puppet underestimated him, his unscrupulousness and his rhetorical talent. They all underestimated the consequences of supporting this insane guy because they all sought for their own power and profit. Don't forget these persons whose cruelty in the name of power and "the greater good" weren't less cruel than Hitler's like Goebbels, Himmler, Röhm, Göring, Mengele and so on. The political circumstances in the Weimarer Repulik were chaotic. In every corner you could find extremistic political groups. Democracy was a complete new territory for the Germans they didn't know how to handle their sovereignty. They only knew the authoritarian wilhelminian empire they had to submit to and to follow before the Weimarer Republik. The economy also struggled, unemployment was high. So the uneducated jobless underdogs were happy to have a new "Führer" and the educated wealthy business people and politicians sought for their own power and profit. But there is nothing that could forgive all the cruelties that happend.

09:36 PM May 10 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

For the german peoples..i really think they were cought in the middle of this situation…" to kick his butt or to gives him flowers,or may be they should  do both at the same times.."

11:37 PM May 10 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Even the Germans who did not agree with him would be killed if they spoke out.  This question is absolutely ridiculous.  Anyone who likes Hitler has a mental problem.  Hitler himself suffered a mustard gas attack in WW1 and was mentally damaged.  When confronted he would throw an angry fit and start crying like a baby.  He tortured and killed millions.  And those of you who DO like him….if you are not a blue eyed, white German, then he would want you dead as well.  Only those of Aryan decent.  Only the pure bloods were considered the master race.  Those of you who are stupid enough to love this idiot should know that he would likely have killed you, your mother, and your children.  What imbecile thinks he was good?  Who CARES what he might have done for Germany if it meant killed a large portion of the worlds population.  Nobody likes Hitler unless they are an imbecile or have no knowledge of history.

12:16 PM May 11 2009 |

LeftAlone

LeftAlone

Germany

im a shocked about some opinions mentioned in this discussion. Especially when nowaday Germans are compared to Hitler.  Fortunately, there are some intelligent ppl as nu pogodi who are not blinded.

I dont see any point that would agree to the thesis that Hitler was useful to Germany. Of course, he gave jobs to the ppl. But what kind of jobs? those simple one-action jobs. eg. one has to screw the first screw, another the second. that is no real job. it was only a measure to reduce the unemployment as fast es possible, no matter how.
Many ppl also just cant understand why german ppl were that fascinated and blinded by Hitler. Just read the book " The Wave"and then maybe you'll understand that point. In a time of chaotic politics and injustice, people are more attentive to those who promise improvements. But nobody ever fought that Hitler would become that cruel and it was too late to act. Because everybody who acted agains Hitler's politics was shot or brought to concentration camps.

Who the hell says that Hitler didnt kill any children? He definately did. Hitler was not  only rascist but also misanthropic. He killed Jews, critics, those who protested, handicapped (no matter what kind of age and handicap they had), all enemies of his beloved politics and of course many many more.

Of course, there were persons who were way more cruel than Hitler. As some where already mentioned, Stalin wasnt even better and just remember Mao. Mao is the one who killed most in the recent history. But those persons are forgotten and nobody speaks about them.

Whats the most shocking in our present is that there are many people out there in the world who still think that Hitler was a hero and should be followed. That thinking can especially be found in muslim regions where even politicians say that there has to be another holocaust. Even in the beloved United States I came across Nazi mail orders or old married couples who sell supposed paintings by Hitler or Nazi antisemetic postcards.
I dont generalize Muslims at that point, I just experienced many groups not behaving and thinking better than Hitler and seeing Jews and Christians as bloodsucking Monsters.

oh and beside of that subject someone mentioned something about nonbelievers being innocent. what are nonbelievers blamed for? why should they be forced to believe in something they dont want to? such thinking is as cruel as saying Hitler was a Saint.

01:20 PM May 11 2009 |