Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can I speak bluntly my trouble?

leminhthien

Viet Nam

In our life,we meet problems sometime.But, how to come over it as well as solve all of the problems.That's a big questions to me for over 2 months.I have really been sad.Many things happened to me as the waves.All presses poured on my head.I had to be sad for love,work,and study.Sometime, I wanted to find out some ways to save myself,but all things that I tried were useless.What should I do now?

06:35 AM Jun 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

There’s always bright shiny morning after dark cloudy night. Problems come and go but they never stay too long in your life.
I believe you’d beat all your problems. Y’know everybody has their own PROBLEMS.
I have problems with my education and my love life. And I haven’t fixed them yet until now. But y’know I just try to ENJOY my life with that problems. So YOU’RE NOT ALONE my dear friend.

12:48 PM Jun 25 2008 |

winny8437

winny8437

China

Life is not the easy thing for everyone,there are many unkown thing happen,do not lose you belief,everything should be pass as the rain,just believe yourself,we always stand by you.

02:44 PM Jun 25 2008 |

leminhthien

Viet Nam

Yeah,thanks for your all encourage.But it is really hard to forget all of them.But it's better now,I got my job, so I am not afraid of being jobless any more.I hope I would forget my love quickly when I'm so busy I don't have enough time to think of her anymore.If I had free time,I would spend all them to think of my love.And when I think of her I get sad only.Love and friend are completedly different.

01:19 AM Jun 26 2008 |