Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

He/She loves me.......He/She doesn't ..... is it really work

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Dear Colleagues,

Its a flower game, you get a flower and start to cut it one by one while you say "He/She loves me…..He/She doesn't ….........until you finish it, the result shown with the last paper

Many of us "specially girls" played this game when he/she is a child…I just want to know if it works or not as I have a friend "so close to me" told me that he always play it till now.

Regards 

05:25 PM Jun 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

I really confused Ryo23T…..What are you mean by this message?

Did you play this game before?

Regards 

05:50 PM Jun 26 2008 |

sarona_909

sarona_909

Saudi Arabia

it is just a game ….......... but sometimes i believe it if the last paper is something a good for me Wink 

09:58 AM Jun 27 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

And if the last paper didn't tell you what you really want…do you repeat it again…or you have a "trick" to make it tll you what you want?

Hey khatun, I'm sure that you change your decision soon…as I can "see" a dream knight comes on his way, so try to plant some of "flowers" to help you then.

Regards 

12:06 PM Jun 27 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it is just playing. but i think our inside mind believes it .and believe in anything like this because it gives our thiking mind an imagine about the invisible things..

12:10 PM Jun 27 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

It seems that it's just for fun, as nobody believe in it as a "future reader", but because we are interesting to know what will happen , so, we just PLAY it.

I prefer to "face" who I love, more han playing such game, thank you for your contribution.

Regards 

05:32 PM Jun 27 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

poor flower!i've never done something like this to a beautiful creature.but i think this game will give some people the courage to face who they love if the answer is positive.Laughing  

06:05 PM Jun 27 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Amr, i had play it alot .. but when thae answer was he dosen't love me i search about a very little part of flower to have an answer that satisfy me Laughing

09:27 PM Jun 27 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Yes Nabila, I think most of us do that, as we can't imagine that who we love doesn't love us.

And I agree with you Lilimira and hakimi, I think we "cut" what really deserves to live.

Regards

10:43 PM Jun 27 2008 |