Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Describtion........test your vocab

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Its a game can we play

"Put your hand on oven for one second it will pass like an hour, and stay with a pretty girl for one hour it will pass like one second..this is the RELATIVITY"

Albert Einstein 

Its a very simple describe for the Relativity, can we use such simple words to describe what we want to say, and there is no matter for these "BIG" words.

Can you describe GLOBALIZATION in the same way? and so on….. 

Regards

09:42 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

INTERNET is a worldwide, publicly accessible series of interconnected.  U can contact people in another side of world, and knowing anything more details..

(hakimi, donkey have  bad destiny with black goat in Indonesia…Black goat is always blamed for every fault, even that animal doesn't know what happened!! he..he.. it's just 'proverb' in my country Laughing)

Next: JOKE

02:25 AM Jul 08 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Music is something that make u feel happy, sad, and maybe angry…..(that's my opinion!! not the real meaning from official Laughing).. Listen to the music when U feel bored !!

(I can't open YouTube in working hour, hakimi!! my server in my office is blocCryking some sites..) 

NEXT: GOD 

03:24 AM Jul 08 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

iam sorry Amr but i must want to point out that here is spelling mistake in the title word DESCRIBTION . the right spelling is DESCRIPTION. I hope u will take it positive and edit it.

now let me explain CHALLENGE

to exmaine someone experties in different ways.

next : ATM

09:29 AM Jul 23 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

thanks nadiaa for your comment, its really nice comment and I really appreciate it, but its not a mistake it a trick, so, I wrote TEST your vocab.

Regards 

02:09 PM Jul 23 2008 |

MirabelYeo

China

hehe 

ATM= AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE                        

it's a machine that makes you have proneness to  spend more money

next-  stupid

03:08 PM Jul 23 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Ebaby IM.. Instant Message on Ebaby.. it's to chat with a friend on Ebaby!!!

for next .. lol

07:43 PM Jul 23 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

laugh out loud, we say these words when we're laughing..

next.. BRB

10:47 PM Jul 23 2008 |

imbroglio

imbroglio

Morocco

Be Right Back .. an idirect way of asking people to wait untill u come back Tongue out

next : ghosts

11:51 PM Jul 23 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

ghosts are the things that every one scared of, and some pepole or most of them think that they're don't even existed, well i'm one of these people !!
next … computer

11:58 PM Jul 23 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

computer

it is an electronic device use for multipurposes. 

C-claculator

O-operation

M-manipulation

U-update

T test/ tabulation

E-editing

R-recover/restore

for next : Tracker

07:30 AM Jul 25 2008 |