Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

To all my atheist friends

osesame

osesame

Egypt

http://www.geocities.com/rr_eem/ez19.htm.

To all my atheist friends, what is ur minds in this topic of the link?

waiting ur replies

regardsInnocent

05:48 AM Jul 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

dear java,

u still not understanding what i mean..Mohamed is not a doctor he doesn't know the writing, ALLAH send His message to a man dosen't know reading or writing to be a miracle to human beings, and not to any one say he read the ancient medicine or culture …etc.

and the Qur'an is not a medicine book. every word or verse in Quran has a wisdom ( we may know it now or later ) and this medical information is one of a lot. and i think this kind of verses that deals with scince is for our era cause this time deals only with materials, proofs…etc

now can u get my point of view?., ur auther is a doctor and there's no objection to be a clever one, i don't mind. but Mohamed is a prophet who ALLAH reveal His message to him with miracles to his age and ours. because ALLAH want us use our brains and hearts to know HIM through his evidencis. and follow HIS orders for their benefits because they r HIS creation and HE loves them. so Qur'an is a legislative book.
and i hope to read what NU wrote.
NU,
thanks for replySmile

05:38 AM Jul 04 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Even you didn’t get my point. i just telling that what the link told was also explained earlier and not just by the prophet.
prophet mohamed did not know to write? i did not know that.as i had told earlier, he is indeed a great man. it reminds me of Vedavyasa, the author of mahabharatha. even he did not know how to right. fyi – mahabharatha is the largest epic ever written. according to legend no human could write such a large book. so Vedavyasa dictated and lord Ganesh wrote the book with his tooth. it is a pre-written book about 8th incarnation of lord vishnu ie krishna.
books called Vedas ie books of knowledge were written by ancient indians which is far more advanced for their time.

03:55 PM Jul 04 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

java,
i'll quite for u word for one orientalist ( i can give u more of them if u wish) to know a side of Mohamed personality:

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports."
Bosworth Smith, MOHAMMAD AND MOHAMMADANISM, London, 1874, p. 92

and at the end he is just a man who delivered the message of ALLAH ( the LORD of the heaven and the earth and they have) to human kind after HIS previous prophets JESUS & MOSES ( may the blessings & peace of ALLAH be upon them all).
all men u mentioned r great men in their branches of scinece, no doubt, like our old ancient Egyption civilzation, like others who build other civilzations but they r all not messengers from ALLAH who create this huge universe and who we 'll return to HIM again to judge among us in whatever we did.and every one 'll take what he deserve.
HE dosen't create all that vainly.

06:28 AM Jul 05 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

according to hindu texts, there are 10 incarnation of god. the last ie 9th one was gautam buddha.(every thing is pre written). it is said that god will never appear on earth for many years.instead it is said that god will send messengers to earth. every thing fits in according to me.
one question though. even though jesus and mohamed are prophets then why was war waged between the two, which still continues?
WHY is there a conflict between followers of each messengers of god, ie jews,christians,muslims.

08:37 AM Jul 05 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"there are 10 incarnation of god"
how is that words, human beings like u and me r gods!!!...how

there's no god but ALLAH who create me and u and budda and Mohamed and all the prophets and all the beings.

"war waged between the two (jesus and mohamed)"
never happened QUR'AN who revealed to Mohamed deny only the godness to JESUS ,QUR'AN clear that he is a messenger like the other and come to correct the deformed way that happened after JESUS. any deviation from the right way is forrbiedden even among muslims. so ISLAM is strong because of this feature, Islam gives the authourity to prevent deviation from the right way even by word or by heart.
and at the end, u seem not to listen to the voice of brain in all things i wrote to u, u want to argue only.
what a pitty!.

01:04 PM Jul 05 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I believe in a way of life called hinduism. you will understand the greatness of this only when you go through books. what the quran and the bible tells is nothing new to a hindu. all those things are mentioned in the Gita, Veda, upanishads. infact many philosophers say that hinduism is the foundation of all the religions that exists today. i am not here to argue with you or any body, i am only enlightening you.that’s why india is called the land of the enlightened. i being a hindu can read and even worship quran or bible. hinduism doesn’t restrict you in that way. ye believe in ahimsa, ie non violence.it teaches me to be a good human being first and then to be god fearing. we call mother , father and teacher as equilent to god. god is worshiped through the heart and not through loud speakers. praying 5 times a day doesn’t make you go to heaven.
if god exist then why can’t he/she come to earth?- yes god has come in the past and will come in the future too. god has sent messengers in the form of mohamed,jesus and moses. it is not for me to believe that god has sent messengers, but it will be hard for you to imagine that there were 10 incarnations of god.

06:05 PM Jul 05 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ALLAH the almighty in the heaven, has no like,listen every thing, know evrything even ur speach now, know ur intention in ur heart, know ur past,present & ur future and make this world life as an exam for humans, sending HIS messengers to them with evidences for HIS exist and put the right way to them to 
live in this world that created for them in the right way ( as u make
a machine and put its right system in useing to not harm urself
or not to lose the machine). the exam's result is to be believer or not, if u'll be, then u follow his way or not!!..
how is ur deeds good or bad!!..
how is ur dealing with others good or bad even animals ..
so u'll succed or fail 
paradise or hellfire
it is not created vainly friend

07:27 AM Jul 06 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

As you said life is a exam, . who will pass in an exam, a person who studies hard and prays god once a week out of his hearts intention ,or a person who doesn’t study at all and prays 5 times a day just because his holy books says so.
it is all about intention my friend. the hard work in exams is like being a good human being in our exam called life. being a good human first and then be religous next. remember god is not like a all powerful king . god will forgive you for not praying 5 times a day, but god will never forgive you if you are not a good human being. the result in exam called life is to attain enlightenment
just like some great people like mohamed,buddha, swami vivekananda and many other achieved.

07:51 AM Jul 06 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

java.you said good things in this last post.our god is the god of hearts and it's all about intentions.but enlightened people are everywhere not only in india.there is a huge difference between a prophet and an enlightened person.the prophet teach us to worship god and to follow ideas not people.to be free and to feel able to be enlightened without being a sort of god.who is buddha?a human being or a god?

03:09 PM Jul 06 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

yes you are  right, the prophet teach us to worship god and to follow ideas not people .But enlightened people give ideas to achive enlightenment. enlightened people never say that , they have to be worshiped.

Buddha is the 9th incarnation of lord vishnu. Bhudda never said he was god. he had to struggle a lot to achive enlightenment. visions of god just doesn't come to any one. a person has to work for it.

04:41 AM Jul 07 2008 |