Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

suicide..

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

what about it? what are its cauces?is it ourselves freedom?!!!!!

what is your opinion plz?

09:36 PM Jul 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

There are persons commit suicide because, they are very happy !!!! how???

10:02 PM Jul 02 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Most of the person try to commite suicide to get attention of somebody else. Most of the times, men suceeded in their attempts because they use guns usually, rather than pills and cuts in their wrists like women choose.

For me, a person who commite suicide has no value as a human being, because he/she don´t have to courage to confront the problems in his/her life. And you can´t decide when you are going to die. There´s a lot of persons with terminal deseases trying to save every minute of their life, trying to live as possible as they can do, while people who doesn´t have strength choose the easy way to "finish" their problems. So patetic!!!

10:32 PM Jul 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel people who lose 'hope' in meeting the life they want to live committ suicide,the people who threat to committ suicide are 'hopeful',they want to be attended.

01:10 AM Jul 03 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

It has got to do with psycology and living environment 

Take this situation for example . A 16 year old girl, born to a very rich family is never scolded. nor hurt by any one . suddenly her father one day scoldes her for destroying his watch. The same day she commits suicide.

This is a real story. People have commited suicdes because there dog/cat died. etc etc, the list is endless.

04:31 AM Jul 03 2008 |

Ra_quraishi

Pakistan

It is the reaction of weak ones against the strong ones,

Causes:        Lake of Justice,

No value of weak ones' views,

No support for the rightful ,

Strong and full support for the false. 

02:35 PM Jul 04 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

thanks jacod.i used to think algeria is the first in the listLaughing from stories i hear .

07:07 PM Jul 11 2008 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

the best way for the blind people can see

03:46 AM Sep 23 2009 |

Sarayan

Sarayan

China

never think about it buddy.

that would be the last option in everyone's life

suicide. hmm wht a joke