Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you mature..?

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

are you  mature enough for such responsibility? how did we become  matures??

what are the specifications of mature person??

12:45 PM Jul 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

mike ,

should i understand your comment? i haven't a husband !!! hahaha

you are right , it's as advice for meLaughing

10:00 PM Jul 04 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nabila, It’s just an analogy. I’m not yet marrried also. So I just think that husband and wife have responsibility in marriagehood. And that thing makes them more mentally mature. So now we need marriage as the maturity’s learning tool.lol
I have many sisters whom get married at their old age maybe about 29-31 years old. Is that a new trend though?=)

10:29 PM Jul 04 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

a mature person is a responsible one but a responsible person is not always mature.you know why? because a mature person has to have a good understanding,too.his feelings are mature.his thoughts,too.he don't feel attacked when people disagree with him.he can give without receiving.he can understand the situation and have the right reaction.he can…...........

friends,can you complete it ?

06:34 PM Jul 05 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

a hypocrite,who tries to make impression of maturity & openmindedness but inside has the same ego.A truely mature person becomes egoless,calm,true & honest, existential.He never….....?(for someone else to complete)

wow thanks lilimira for new style of sharing !!!!!!

12:39 AM Jul 06 2008 |

jennytang

United Kingdom

hello,

In my opinion,if one becomes matural,his action and speaking will be changed and not childish again.He will do things more carefully and considerable.

And undoubtedly,he will pay more attention at his clothes.Maybe with the time going on,he will get to know the meaning of the life,and live.

JENNY

05:34 AM Jul 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi all ,

i will ask again, does maturity give us a peace inside ?

07:55 AM Jul 06 2008 |

Jozif

Jozif

United Kingdom

there is nature maturity and mental maturity each one need limited time

09:48 AM Jul 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Ryo,

we are still children when we still depends about ( mother for exsample).. aren't we ??

i think when we depend about ourselves early. we will be mature early. when we try to solve our problems alone ,for me that means we are going into maturity more..

do what your children need in first 7 years of them.. then learn them to solve there problems next 7 years.. then be them freind 7 years to give them advices.then lets them to test them life into them maturity ..

10:24 AM Jul 06 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I think if you’re a mature person you’d know how to handle many things and conditions even problems under any circumtances. And that feeling, the feeling which gives you the ability to bear your life well would give you peace..

11:00 AM Jul 06 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dependence kills maturity.we can be anxious,we can lack of courage but not dependent.a mature person can live happy as an indivitual.she/he don't need his/her community to survive emotionally.

a mature person is a free one.he knows that his convictions are changeable…............................next…. 

02:06 PM Jul 06 2008 |