Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

YOUR GUIDNESS TO BE HAPPY... ...

the happiest girl

United Arab Emirates

TO BE A HAPPY PERSON

DESCOVER ISLAM BEFORE EVERY THING ..DESCOVER HOLY QURAN..DESCOVER WHY ALL MUSLIMS LOVE MUHAMMED

IN THIS TOPIC I WILL DISPLAY  A SPEECH FOR A FAMOUSE PEOPLE   AND THEY ARENT MUSLIMSBEFORE ANY EXPLANATION

Amrica said: islam fastest growing faith in Amrica,Africa,India,Europe,and Austuralia…

Mhatma Ghandy one of forign scholars said:
I wanted to know the characteristics of the man who owns the dispute without the hearts of millions of human beings. We have become convinced convinced that the sword was not the means by which acquired the status of Islam, but that was through the simplicity of the prophet with accuracy and sincerity of promises, and his dedication and devotion to his friends and followers, and the courage with absolute confidence in God and his message. These are the qualities that have paved the way, and crossed the difficulties and not the sword. After I finished reading the second part of the life of the prophet, I found myself with regret the absence of more to know more on the great life."

more over that …Sarogny NEDO AN INDIAN POET said:
Islam is the first religion and applied calling for democracy, and that democracy begins at the mosque five times a day when the call to prayer, kneeling in the village and the King side by side in recognition that God is the greatest. What has surprised me is the unity of the Inalienable division that made every man automatically brother of another."

finally,,
I have no difficulty in accepting that the Holy God's words, the descriptions of the fetus in the Koran can be built on the scientific knowledge of the seventh century, the only reasonable conclusion is that these descriptions may suggesting to Muhammad by God.(Professor Yoshiodi Kozan Observatory Director-Tokyo)

Ask your self r u RELLY happy? 

Do u ask why millions of muslims follow Muhammed?

Do u think really all muslims and arab arnot good?

do u think its fair to follow massengers and others no?

whats your opinion ..who creart this global…?

Do you know who is Muhammed ?

Do u know whats Holy Quran?

SO DEAR REAEDER WHATS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS?

06:54 PM Jan 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hello!

Thanks for the nice topic.I appreciate what you've written.I'm a muslim too from Morocco.I'll wait for the answers too.

09:47 PM Jan 13 2007 |

the happiest girl

United Arab Emirates

thank u for replaying , and i wish i could do the secound step after knowing the answers but i must be patient until know people Q ..AND HELP THEM TO KNOW THE EASIEST WAYS THATS MAKES THEM HAPPY … ...

10:23 AM Jan 14 2007 |

manibal

India

Dear Happiest Girl,

I read ur post on Islam only today.It is good to read but I am sorry to say that we shall not use this kind of a forum for glorifying religions and spirituality.We shall have our own belief but we shall not expect others to fall in line with our kind of belief.We shall not belittle ourselves by functioning as instruments in the hands of others.Moreover religion is too narrow to be discussed.It expects us to be blind followers.We have no proof other than what some hardcore fanatics sing the glory of persons or things.We have to keep our mind free,so that we can receive what we consider good and brush aside what we do not think good.This capability shall be our religion.God is the same for all.Localising God and monopolising God is a sin.Intimidating fellow human beings in the name of god's punishment is sin.Cofining the innocent and simple natured human beings in the hellish dogmas of religions of any sort is a sin.No human being is superior to another human being.No human being has authority over another to frighten in the name of God.Your right upon god is just like a girl's right upon her father.None of our siblings has higher right on our father than what we have.

Dear happiest girl,think about what I propose.Accept it if you like.Forget it if you consider it rubbish.You are too young to understand what I say.But try to understand.Discuss my ideas with non religious,educated people.Sometimes my bit of advice may make you a more happy girl.

With love and regards,

Manibal

01:09 AM Mar 08 2007 |

the happiest girl

United Arab Emirates

MR. manibal

" we shall have our own beliefe " ...Of course every one have his believes, but when a reader read some thing before deciding to change his beliefe he can ask ,learn and know where is true …No one can force others to follow his/or his believes …

"localising God and monopolising God is a sin " HOW?? when we worship GOD that mean we thanks him for his grace to us ….

"No human being is superior to another human being" U are right No one better than other all of us are same ,there is no different between rich and poor, black and white ….ect and this what Islam invite

IF there are people fight by name of any religion ,thats not mean they represent the religion Because if we really look for in most three religion or espicially in Islam invites to peace ,its forbidden to spread fear or fight and killing people….

Your speach isnot rubbish u are welcome u can say your opinion

" Discuss my Ideas with non religious , educated people" Sure I started to discusse about Islam ….

Thanks to say your opinion here …

10:09 AM Mar 16 2007 |

the happiest girl

United Arab Emirates

justic..

Yea , Islam brings the Noble Things To Human ESPICIALLY IT MAKE US TO RESPECT ALL RELIGIONS ..

THANKS GOD THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS ,

10:26 AM Mar 16 2007 |