Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you are allow to do any thing what ever you want in 24 hour, what you will do?

iralam

iralam

United Arab Emirates

every one have there own dream, what ever it is posible or not, but we thinking always about that, and we strugle for that, its not possible to reach the dream just in one day, but some wishes we wants in seconds, lol, any way the subject is just to know thinking about your feelings,

02:45 AM Jul 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

david_marceno

Brazil

You know, for me, what really matter is the way, not the goal. But if I could be/do/get anything I wanted in 24 hours I would like to fly out to the stars and see the earth from above. I would be the greatest moment in my humble life!

05:43 AM Jul 19 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

to travel around the world =P

11:02 AM Jul 27 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

to travel around the world,too.

11:13 AM Jul 27 2008 |

shu_qiang

shu_qiang

China

to travel around the world in 24 hours is not easy.

12:05 PM Jul 27 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

I wish to be strong leader who can unify the world under one country called the earth, just to let humans understand the meaning of peace.

12:54 PM Jul 27 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Really?

I mean, you would honestly spend your 24 hours trying to teach peace to humanity? Very noble!

I am afraid that I am a wee bit more selfish and I would rob a bank or something, spend it all on the greatest party ever, I would probably spend some of the time having sex with various celebreties, I would meet some of the great thinkers o the earth and I would paint a famous masterpiece.

04:18 PM Jul 27 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

oh… come on oonah.. your dreams are not long term effect… but with in one day of peace, we can get the longest happy life .. see , how it is difficult to achieve alot of things from small-tiny-little chance Smile

06:11 PM Jul 27 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

De CARVALLO,

Hoon..you would teach peace 24 hours, wow agreat idea but when you would learn to be peaceful ?

It is very easy to teach peace but very difficult to learn.Just try ' To sit silently doing nothing'

just practice it for 15 minutes alone & you will know how difficult it is ?

First you should learn 24 hours how to be peaceful ?Wink

OOnah youare practical, you would be able to teach celebration, seriousness is sickness?Laughing

08:17 PM Jul 27 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

hehe, really Dev, you know how to suck the fun out of each topic don't you?

No seriousness is not sickness, but is a little fun such a crime?

10:51 PM Jul 27 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

hi dev.

yeah, i know it is so difficult to teach and learn peace with in 24 hours, thats why i chose it to be a dream. please go back to the main objective of this subject Smile

and i think peace doesnt mean setting silently for 15 mins!!!???? and by the way, doing nothing, soemtimes considered as a non peaceful actionCool

10:56 PM Jul 27 2008 |