Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you are allow to do any thing what ever you want in 24 hour, what you will do?

iralam

iralam

United Arab Emirates

every one have there own dream, what ever it is posible or not, but we thinking always about that, and we strugle for that, its not possible to reach the dream just in one day, but some wishes we wants in seconds, lol, any way the subject is just to know thinking about your feelings,

02:45 AM Jul 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

PMV

PMV

China

only 24 hours?

well, i think i would find my ture love as quickly as i can, than spend the rest of hours with her, that's all…

if i still got few hours left, i think im gonna marry her…

08:18 AM Jul 30 2008 |

boatship

boatship

Sweden

to go out without any bodyguards in my side

09:18 AM Jul 30 2008 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

go out space to check out whether have any creature there~

10:59 AM Jul 30 2008 |

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

Hm..if I can 'literally' do anything..

frist, I will try ..stopping time and checking around what is happening on earth at the moment (just for fun), and then enjoy traveling through spaces and times. Like, venture arond seeing pasts and futures, from the begining of this universe till its end.

:) 

07:11 PM Jul 30 2008 |

sarona_909

sarona_909

Saudi Arabia

i'd like to traviel to paris

and speak french fluently

07:24 PM Jul 30 2008 |

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

(Continue from my above post)

Oh..yeah..and then go back in time to see Einstein and take him with me to see it with his own eyes.

he he he..(it must be fun)

07:51 PM Jul 30 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Why don't all of us breathe 24 hours continiuesly ?

hahahaWink

03:00 AM Jul 31 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I shall call all my friends,be prayerful & celebrate the blessings of of God!!!!!

03:46 AM Aug 01 2008 |

alicexiao85

China

If  I am allow to do anything , I will stop working ,then travel to Beijing .I want to watch the Olympic Games.

04:07 AM Aug 01 2008 |