Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you are allow to do any thing what ever you want in 24 hour, what you will do?

iralam

iralam

United Arab Emirates

every one have there own dream, what ever it is posible or not, but we thinking always about that, and we strugle for that, its not possible to reach the dream just in one day, but some wishes we wants in seconds, lol, any way the subject is just to know thinking about your feelings,

02:45 AM Jul 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tor4ok

tor4ok

Russian Federation

I’ll get 1 million… no,no,no 100 millions dollars!) and also I’ll stop all wars, pollutions, and other global problems! or smth like that

08:26 PM Aug 03 2008 |

only!

China

try yourself!do it in your best!

06:50 AM Sep 13 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I will make my country soooooooooooooo greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen with treeeeeeeeeees and flowers and beautiful natural seens

also I may take my brother's car and maaaake aloooooot of drifting every where …Tongue out

10:16 AM Sep 13 2008 |

andreaua

Romania

hello to u! i like  all answers, very original and  amusant in same time.

in 24 hours, i dont know what  shall i do, i guess i will think what to do, and when i will decide on something, the time is end…are these 24 hours the last?

11:28 AM Sep 13 2008 |

stt_037

stt_037

China

my parents are busy .and i always studyout home.if i has the chance to do  anything in 24houres,i hope to travel with my family  to  anywhere

01:46 PM Sep 13 2008 |