Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Friendship among man & woman fails, why ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Friendship between man & woman fails because man reachs to woman from a friend.Why it happens so.

I feel it's because man remains always under the influence of sex but he can suceed if he moves from sex to beyond sex state of existence.

Where as woman always try to save herself from the greedy mind of man.

When during a friendship they come a little closer man feels sexual influence in his body & shows his interest in womanhood rather than fried itself.

this destroys the beauty of friendship & it fails.

But why it happens always ? there must be some existential reasons.

I feel that woman feels herslf as 'prey' & sensitive woman feels man as 'beast'.

Whenever she realizes beastness of man, she shrinks within to save herself from the beast.

Now the question is why man turns beast ? I feel it is existential aggressiveness nature of man.where as woman is passive,Man has the pupose to love woman,whereas woman has the purpose to accept the love of man.

Both are standing at opposite poles of the existence, woman is always at point of beyond sex,provided she doesn't fall from her spiritual state.

Where as man's stae is reverse,because of his existential nature he is always in sex or thinking about sex i.e. in stae of'sexuality'. so when man comes near to woman his existential powers start working & he becomes greedy to have the woman.

So man is always at a state of mind from where he has to rise from 0 to 100,from sex to beyond sex & it is like to climb upon Mount Evrest. Every man can't do this so friendship between man & woman fails. 

09:40 PM Jul 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hkimi,

We are not talking here'about expectations from marriage'we are talking about 'friendship' alone.

But in real marrige of understanding

the needs of both male & female are fulfilled,both get security, loyality, playmateneess, support, & it is not like to be searched anywhere but they are the bye products of love, of understanding. what we try to get through laws, religious traditions, are the bye products of 'a good relation'

But no law ,no religion can supply trust or understanding.

But religion has the capacity to make us aware & open our eyes to grow us to 'lovers & learn capacity to love'. But we have to learn. 

10:19 PM Jul 20 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

I don’t know…I really believe in friendship between men and women..;)...

09:08 AM Jul 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev my friend , it's a nice topic and i like to give my opinion.

i think that real friendship never failed .may be it can change it's way.it's men's and women's nature to look for a partener.so if a friend love her/his friend it's so normal and it does not happen only because of sexual influence.this love can be share or not.it depends on their feelings and their conditions.

it's existential to have a strong sex desire.if it is not so.humanity will go to extinction.but, some men are sex hunters and they can never succeed in friendship with a woman.when we understand our human side.it 's  woman.

bonz,we usually think that the woman is guilty when her friend loves her and it's  true in all cases.we like to blame women for physical attraction while men have a big responsibilioty,too.a man can be attracted to his friend because of her personality and human side.even if she gives him no ebcouragement.and she is not guilty in this case.she has to understand his feelings even she doesn't  share them.

11:27 AM Jul 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi,

Men & women beweenthemselve have a physical flaw

No dear Hakimi it's not a flaw, we think so because of our conditioning of minds,actually it's 'balancing' of existential energy.to clear it more I would like to give an physical example

As two tanks of water having water in them are joined to gether by at outlet end through a pipe,what will happen it will balance the levels of both of the tanks & if they are not connected they will remain in situations they are but both in uneasyness of the pressures.

When man & woman get locked themselve in 'sucurity shells'they doubt each other & without trust no relation of friendship arise,they become hypocrite & start following other rather than themselve & distubs the harmony of a relation.

In this way we deny existence & hence get frustrated.

03:14 AM Jul 22 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Lilimira,

The friendship fails in the sense that we do not the high altitudes of friendship.We start reading faces & effects of our behaviour upon others,which loses our originality & we start becoming hypocrite.

03:30 AM Jul 22 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Ryo,

I might be wrong,I feel failed in the sense that oth enter in'security cells',& loose existential expression & start keeping limits & behave through a distance, I feel that we have not experience the friendship's or relation's high altitudes.

I might be nightmaring.

03:37 AM Jul 22 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Yes dev ,I think you are absolutely right . and i want to add, I think there are no friendship between any tow different sex . but we are human , and by the mind we can sometimes  make a control about our actions or feelings but I am not with that .. some of currents ( that pretends calling the freedom of woman) encourages friendships between women and men and the freedom in the wearing and the mingling between them.but that depends about suppressing the feelings therefore the actions . or the idea will be that man or woman is guilty or animal if he\she behavior with his\her sexuality  . the nature of man is different , he has Testosterone 9 time more than woman ( we will be  urban more when we understand this truth)

I think, the suppressing of man or encourage the woman to wear whatever is not the solution. That is a big reason of some sexual diseases.

The compromise is with  the modesty in the wearing and the moderation in the freedom of relationship between the tow sex ( don't but the oil near the fire)... and the early marriage..

08:15 PM Jul 22 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Little Baby,

friendship is not a relation, it is understanding & sharing, actually what I mean to say is that we don't know to relate without relations because we don't have trust in ourself, that's why we call some unknown person a brother or sister, The highest altitude of friendship is that when we speak what we actually want to speak, without any maniuplation or fear of misundersting & have capacity to hear without doubting.

Marriage is not a gurantee & certificate of relation of trust& understanding, trust & understanding can happen without marriage & a real live relation can survive. 

01:27 AM Jul 23 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hkimi,

Yes woman also has tremendrous potentialties to grow, but when she feel insecure, she hides herself in some 'secured zone' & her potentiality dies, because when she lose trust her half part dies,

I feel that growth of man & woman is possible in togethernesss alone, NO MAN CAN CLIMB 'MOUNTAIN EVREST WITHOUT WOMAN'S SUPPORT.& NO WOMAN CAN EXPERIENCE THE ECSTACY OF HER HIGHER ALTITUDE WITHOUT MAN'.Both can enjoy the high altitudes only with company of each other.

Can a hungry man rise to mountain ?

Can a woman sleep soundly when her half part is hungry ?

It is existential need & only very lucky people are blessed with such high altitudes. 

01:40 AM Jul 23 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

NabilaSh,

Friendship is possible not in opposite sexs but in complimentary sexs, means that when we feel that woman & man belongs to opposite sex it's really impossible to be friends but when we feel that they are balancing powers to each other, they are supporting powers to each other, they are two ends of same animal called human ,then friendship is possible, then woman don't hide herself in secrity zone but she too intermingles.

In the whole kingdom of animals human is the only animal with guilt about sex & controling tendency to it, that's why human is the only animal who has sufferings, we live more dead than we alive, our more part dies in sturggling & live just in porachs of life.

You absolutely correct suppression is the reason of diseases,

just see the word disease it is to be at

dis ease

that's why it becomes disease.

When we permanently wear a sucurity sheathe around us can we be at ease ?

alll of us are at dis ease.

01:59 AM Jul 23 2008 |