Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am afraid of falling in love

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

hi, friends. I revealed that i am afraid of relationship. some years ago i had hard experience with a guy and now i've met very good fellow, i like him, i fell good with him. but i am afraind of smth. i guess i fell in love with him, but in my mind it's not good, because every time i was falling in love with someone it hadn't a happy end. but i know that he is sincerely to me. anyway it can't help me to relax and enjoy this time. did someone had some similar situations… or what can u say

09:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jenny_emo

jenny_emo

United States

well you are right, but you have to know one thing 

( you cant control on your feelings to love or not cuz there is a rule it called " love is love " ) and if u feel so good in this relation ship just be serious with him and Good Luck happy life!

11:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Dear irunya, if I were you, I'd rather allow myself being sad for loving this guy, than regretful for missing out such a nice guy.

01:24 AM Jul 22 2008 |

DAWNDAWN

China

why not take a crazy chance???if you lose this time,maybe you will lose it lot!!!

04:17 AM Jul 22 2008 |

lanzar

China

dont trapped by love,or you will lose freedom。

07:44 AM Jul 22 2008 |

A green leaf

China

you should think over what made you sad after you fell in love。Try to get it over 。

03:01 PM Jul 22 2008 |

ahmed20016

ahmed20016

Sudan

love is life don't afrait

08:11 PM Jul 22 2008 |

jusdin

jusdin

China

believe yourself and you can handle it

01:06 AM Jul 23 2008 |

kyne1984

kyne1984

China

Its ok, I think you've already fall in love just enjoyed it . make it as usual, too much attention on it will make both of  you feel nervous.

Love is sweet do not afraid of it.  Its a natural alternative of growing up, you need to be brave and trust he is the one who can bring you happiness.

02:35 AM Jul 23 2008 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

Hi Irunya,
I don’t know my opinion can help anything for you.But I think you’ve right to love.Of course,the love is a natural feeling which our God gave all of us.If you meet a good man,and you think you can live happy beside him in your lifetime,so I don’t understand why you’re afraid.Why you’re afraid when living the person you love. Do you have a trouble with this problem?? Do you say more clearly???

06:51 AM Jul 23 2008 |