Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am afraid of falling in love

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

hi, friends. I revealed that i am afraid of relationship. some years ago i had hard experience with a guy and now i've met very good fellow, i like him, i fell good with him. but i am afraind of smth. i guess i fell in love with him, but in my mind it's not good, because every time i was falling in love with someone it hadn't a happy end. but i know that he is sincerely to me. anyway it can't help me to relax and enjoy this time. did someone had some similar situations… or what can u say

09:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

If he is sincere, you will not fall in love but you will rise in love, Go ahead , this type of feelings come rare, enjoy celebrate.

08:40 PM Jul 27 2008 |

ChannelWee

ChannelWee

Malaysia

tai… be tough ! alright? whatever happened to you, I'll always be there to support you! Cheer up!

04:06 PM Jul 29 2008 |

Topsy_Kretts

Russian Federation

i understand u, i was in the same condition. but..i understood the next: if u wait for smth bad it'll happen with u. so.. dont think about bad things and beleive in sweet and happy future.

06:24 PM Jul 29 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hi Devindernagpal, you are so right!! ....Rise in love, not fall in love. It's sooooo coolLaughing

So has that Ukraine girl made her decision? If you keep hesitating, that nice guy will be gone…..

01:04 AM Jul 30 2008 |

slz0402

slz0402

China

DO you should do.

02:48 AM Jul 30 2008 |

linglengzhu

China

Do not be afraid. Believe yourself.You'll be happy.Don't think of the past .It's over ,so, don't think of that .

08:59 AM Jul 31 2008 |

linglengzhu

China

Do not be afraid. Believe yourself.You'll be happy.Don't think of the past .It's over ,so, don't think of that .

08:59 AM Jul 31 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

each experience is different from the previous one so never think about the past and enjoy the present.fear is a natural feeling .it will disappear when you feel that you are happy in this relation.

01:35 PM Jul 31 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Maybe it is about ur age..U r just 18..So may you can't conrol ur feelings..

For exam : I don't want to fall in love until be 22 :) Becasue I am so young to interest with a boy. I can't give him things he wants from me.. Also i don't have much time to pass with a boyfriend.

Don't mind..! Enjoy life.. :)

02:31 PM Jul 31 2008 |