Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am afraid of falling in love

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

hi, friends. I revealed that i am afraid of relationship. some years ago i had hard experience with a guy and now i've met very good fellow, i like him, i fell good with him. but i am afraind of smth. i guess i fell in love with him, but in my mind it's not good, because every time i was falling in love with someone it hadn't a happy end. but i know that he is sincerely to me. anyway it can't help me to relax and enjoy this time. did someone had some similar situations… or what can u say

09:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

Honey…if u had hard experience withboy.. u cant belive that next relationship will be the same..with sad end..

dont worry..and try .. maybe u will be happy with him ;)

04:31 PM Mar 24 2009 |

A green leaf

China

I admire you that you can find true love .You should see that though the previous experience is hard,you have passed it.God can help you all the time.So don't be afraid.Come on and you can lead a happy life every day.Good luck.

11:30 PM Mar 24 2009 |

:-(

India

Will you give me his mail address?Wink

11:29 AM Mar 25 2009 |

oliver-kr

oliver-kr

Iraq

Think alot…

11:39 AM Mar 25 2009 |

arthurcta

Mexico

I can see what you mean irunya somtimes it is difficult loving someone, but you have to trust in yourself and enjoy this relationship and visualise you in a good way in order to be happy with this person.

As someone said "LOVE IS LOVE

Laughing

05:29 PM Mar 25 2009 |

lovelylily2005

China

When you are afraid of love, there usually two reasons. Firstly you are afraid of  hurting others, secondly you are afraid to be hurt. I could understand your feeling, and I believe you can overcome your bad memory only by accepting a new love. Just relax and enjoy a new journey,and you will find more beautiful scenes/Smile

02:42 PM Mar 26 2009 |

BrownBoy

Turkey

I think, you shouldn't fear because love gives brave and fun for human lifes.If you think about "My heart hurt by him" you can't be happy..Love is good

03:47 PM Mar 26 2009 |

Mitra

Mitra

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i think that dengrouse! hehe i can understand you coz i have experiensed such stuation, but mine end in a bad way! hehe   but falling in love is the rule of nature, (no control!)

08:37 PM Mar 26 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

LOVE SUCKS

11:23 PM Mar 26 2009 |