Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which is too hard to be a lover of a girl or to be a friend of a girl?

gopijmca

gopijmca

India

Hi my dear ones i hope this is a good topic to discuss.My point here is to be a lover of a girls is to be the hardest thing than to be a friend of a girl.

09:55 AM Jul 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

of course to be a friend and return to the topic friendship betwean man and woman always fail

09:59 AM Jul 23 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

The easiest of all is to be that girl and not cramp your head with all that stuff..= )

10:53 AM Jul 23 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Both because nor we know what friendship is nor we know what love is ,nor we  are honest enough to accept it.We need girl for sex , by any way ,that's the purposeof all, that's all.

01:36 PM Jul 23 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I believe is quite difficult to have a girlfriend than to have a girl as your friend. Because as a couple, girls are completely unpredictable sometimes so somedays you don´t know how to react in her changes of mood. But it´s my personal experience, maybe the others think other way.

05:41 PM Jul 24 2008 |

fyc_6412

fyc_6412

Taiwan

Fist of all, you have to be a good listener of her.  To know what she is talking about, and learn to be humorous and get good along with your friend of a female. You relax, they relax as well.

11:05 AM Jul 27 2008 |