Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GOD is a GIRL

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Do you have any idea about God’s gender? I didn’t mean anything with it. It’s just a wild thinking. Ok, guys.

07:31 PM Jul 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

i always see these silly thoughts and get angry soo much…

I  think you are silly too.

Allah is never as a human! it is only in our imagination, So you can never comment about what Allah's gender!

if u wanna learn about these topics, Do it with kind ways..

islam religion has many answers about it,if u search and ask, u will find logical answers

Didn't you read the initial message?

Do you have any idea about God’s gender? I didn’t mean anything with it. It’s just a wild thinking. Ok, guys.

Other beliefs have their own concept about their god.

They talked about their god not yours!

07:27 PM Aug 27 2008 |

rinnas

rinnas

Albania

I don't think so .God it's not a human….... so he's not a girl or boy he'sjust THE GOD

09:25 PM Aug 27 2008 |

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

For me GOD is love!!!!! Love doesn´t have gender so in my opinion no matter if GOD is a girl or a boy, the important thing is that GOD always forgive us for our sins…..

09:29 PM Aug 27 2008 |

zoudezhi

China

i believe deeply that there is no god in the world all the time. it is just a kind of fancy which exist in someone's imagination.god is a very popular word bursted out from people's mouth especially in the western culture.

if there is a god in the world which has the ability to pray us and save us , we donot need to work hard any more.god is here, there would be some breads and money dropped from the sky for us when we are in big troubles without work, for example we are hungry or want to have a taste of pizza.

so no god at all. quit your stupid mind and believe in yourself. only u can help and save yourself. all the others are unreliable.

06:55 AM Aug 28 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

zoudezhi, u believe in science? so follow this link
http://www.islampedia.com/ijaz/Html/Scientist_All/Index.htm
and for all, who believe in science….plz visite this linkSmile

07:13 AM Aug 28 2008 |

josue14

josue14

Cote D'Ivoire

ok mike why jesus christ said that man who see me has saw god .

i told that because christ is god so god is a boy no a girl

08:30 PM Aug 28 2008 |

josue14

josue14

Cote D'Ivoire

I told that because  jesus is god

jesus is god in flesh because where you are saw a humain who can died and and resurrect three days days after. if is not god

08:35 PM Aug 28 2008 |

josue14

josue14

Cote D'Ivoire

then why in the bible they use male and not female to talk about god is because they know that god is male and no female;

but why they use male and no female if they think that god is a girl why they don't use female to talk about god

08:41 PM Aug 28 2008 |

lebron_119

lebron_119

Turkey

I support you.

08:58 PM Aug 28 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

what a silly qestion
keep in your mind that you are in 2008 so don’t ask a silly qestion again

09:20 PM Aug 28 2008 |