Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GOD is a GIRL

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Do you have any idea about God’s gender? I didn’t mean anything with it. It’s just a wild thinking. Ok, guys.

07:31 PM Jul 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dreamerhh

Oman

we are as muslims,we know threr is god but we dont see him or know him but we believe there is god and he created us for reason and he will judge every person at other world,we as muslim just believe in god and we wouldnt think much if god girl or boy or even what is its shape?

coz much thinking of god and islam religion wil make the person disbeliever in god,s existance

so stop thinking of god and his shape

09:32 PM Aug 28 2008 |

Payam

Payam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

God is a man about it's energy!

But if we select God as a energy so how it could make us?

It is a question that every1 can't solve that.

09:36 PM Aug 28 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

payam
who is tell you that God is a man?

09:41 PM Aug 28 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

GOD IS GAY!

03:43 AM Aug 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

JOSUE,
The Creator said in His Book, read:

"And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. (117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise. (118)"
Jesus is a messenger from Allah like Ebrahim and Moses and Mohamed and others… he is a human being ….

07:27 AM Aug 29 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

josue, it's a title to get your comments about god's gender.OK??

but I'd think like that if seeing god's love and motherhood behavior. Wink

05:44 AM Aug 30 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

justic, like jadd had said before, everybody have their own interpretation about god. i just wanna dig it up. I'm OK with your islamic idea. 

05:47 AM Aug 30 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

all what are you doing is useless nothing is going to change

you should  just stop saying these things

respect all other people religions even yours if you ahve one

06:35 AM Aug 30 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

sandrino,

You will say me  wars are made by human, but if God can all, Why he, she, it (or they) doesn't stop them?

god's made fun of us??

god test your patience??

to make you becoming a better person?? 

what do you think?? 

06:43 AM Aug 30 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Pink, what's the definition of your respect??

I think I respect all believers. I just wanna take you to another level of your knowledges about God. there's so many ways to know God. reading holy book,doing worshiping activities and so on. I think if we're talking about God maybe you'd find your own way to become closer to God.

06:49 AM Aug 30 2008 |