Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do terrorist kill in the name of religion

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why do terrorist kill in the name of religion?. I still don’t get it. last 48 hrs were very horrifying . around 40 people have been killed in numerous blasts in 2 citys of india, which i also live. A group jihadi organization claimed responsibility. A bomb went off just 2 kilometers from my office. and another bomb just a kilometer from my home. hundreds were injured. terrorists targeted hospitals , markets and malls. the terrorist wanted to destroy the communal harmony between the hindus’s and muslims, but clearly they failed. THE BOMBS MIGHT HAVE KILLED a FEW PEOPLE, BUT NOT THE SPRIT OF THE COUNTRY AND IT’S PEOPLE.
once again, there terrorist organization killed in the name of islam. why? No religion preaches hate

07:52 PM Jul 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

java,i'm sorry for what is happening in india.terrorists will never win.

they do horrible acts in the name of religion because they need an ideology to justify their horrible acts and they need a cover.they know no efficient cover as religion and they are too extrimist to believe in a human thought or any enlightened explaination. in reality,they are doing it in the name of  their frustration.poverty,injustice and oppression are the main causes of creating such terrorism.that what i think and feel in my country.

08:00 PM Jul 26 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

In india, poverty and injustice knows no religion. 33% of the population is poor. muslims in india, are no where under injustice compared to dalit(lower caste hindus). I don’t see dalit’s take up arms.

08:14 PM Jul 26 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

It is nonsense to kill people ,it shall not serve anyone's any purpose. 

08:50 PM Jul 27 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

so sorry for what `happened  . Java .

be sure we all sympathy with  indian people no matter from which religion they are  .

I pray for the injuried people ,  for people that had been killed and for all indian nation  .

hope they will never face such a horrible thing  again .

after what lilimira wrote  and Nu Pogodi , I have nothing  to add  .

but I would like to praise this sentence :

"THE BOMBS MAY HAVE KİLLED A FEW PEOPLE,BUT NOT THE SPİRİT OF THE COUNTRY AND İTS PEOPLE".

wonderful idea  ,  realy wonderful   . please keep it in your mind and hope all indian believe in it because this thinking will make  their reaction be very wise and right   .  

09:13 PM Jul 27 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I disagree to people who say that terrorism arise due to poverty or injustice.

The 911 bomber were highly educated from middle class/rich families. Americans never did any injustice to them. "America" might have done wrong things in many parts of the world and also in palestine, but not to countries from where the terrorist come from.

"Misguiding and misleading " are reason of terrorism , and easist way to mislead peole is by taking justification from religion.

12:35 PM Jul 28 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

really iam sooooooooooooo sorry for what happened and really i hope that all terrorists know that what they do is not alright and think well with their minds and be good people and for sure i have  to be dreaming with that and iam sure that one day it will be achieved

06:58 PM Jul 28 2008 |