Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God is alive belive it or not

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

god is wonders belive it god can change your life today  god talk 2 me and i love him bec he give his life for us on the cross and he had stand up from dead and it was wonders and he can change you life again blelive and u will resiaf

05:06 AM Jul 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

red_eyes

red_eyes

Brazil

I think that there is no God, but I'm not sure, because I never see or feel.

But God is necessary, with not this "history" in mind of the people, I think that the world was ended , and just the Laws can't put the people, How can I say it, in peace.

The people need to fear or believe in something, or your live don't make sense.

I get this information form the Book of Voltaire.

And I'm sorry God Alive ? He is God he is not alive or dead, he is God only, this is humans limitations.

Of course if he, this, exist.

08:46 PM Dec 11 2008 |

lovekem

United Kingdom

You do see God all around you but you are not looking?

10:48 PM Dec 11 2008 |

red_eyes

red_eyes

Brazil

Yes I'm looking arround, I'm studing, I pratic Astral Projection, and I never see yet, so I can't believe yet.

03:05 AM Dec 12 2008 |

lovekem

United Kingdom

Their are 3 types of energy one is the positive and one is the negative andthe third type is the neautral energy. Now everytime you do something you either know its Good or Bad within yourself this will make you understand who you are. Now God exists within you as does the devil. God has some rules and the devil has none. God is in a battle with the devil but this is something you and the naked eye cannot see the more evil in this world then you will see less of God in your life. The more Goodness you see, in the way you are, as in the more decent and abiding you are to God's Rules then God shall enter your life and he will guide you to what you are searching for which is himself. This is a Change that will effect you because this is what you long for as does everyone but people only see what they want to see hence the evil energy which effects the Bad people do not want to see God exist within Us because they know that they are wrong they know that Evil spirit lies within them and so they loose control of them selves you see you as a human dont know who you are untill you look for it.. God created us for this reason and its as simple as that. The more you look beyond this world the more distant you are to God hence the world you are seeing.Now you start to feel Gods presence within yourself everytime you do what he asks which is his commandments and he wants you to respect yourself as he loves you. Everyone is his children he just wants whats good for you i canbe here all day trying to teach you but will you listen will you understand do you want to will you. Respect his presence and live in an eternal world which everyone is searching for but do not respect him and live in a state of confusion a never ending search of the truth.

10:54 AM Dec 12 2008 |

Superior Lord

China

ha ,I don't!

What is God ?

11:53 AM Dec 12 2008 |