Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why I am a Hindu?

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why I am a hindu…. An Intresting artical The person who wrote it is a well known journalist. Click on the link

http://www.udaypai.in/?cat=34

I am a Hindu  because it professes Non-violence – “Ahimsa Paramo Dharma” – Non violence is the highest duty. I am a Hindu because it doesn’t conditions my mind with any faith system. I am a hindu because I respect and take ideas from books like quran,bible etc. 

05:44 AM Jul 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i'm here to learn more and i found what i really can't believe it may exist in a forum.may be we should enter a forum and just be silent.all that bad language make me feel sorry for all the humanity.it's time to learn how human's should discuss and respect others.

12:49 PM Aug 02 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

right Lilimara

12:53 PM Aug 02 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

i dont know what this lady from belgium thinks herself…she is trying to order me silent…who cares  and gives attention to u…u cant keep me quiet…look at ur post u mentioned urself that u have been raised politely cos u are from good family..why do u need to mention that and why do u need to post it here..really funny…well this sort of people dont have anything to do except coming in the middle to shout…and make noise to get attention

05:04 PM Aug 02 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

u are hindu cos u are jackass…there are many good hindus who doesnt bark like u and provide false information regarding other religion..another thing is that who is racist..who tried to bring things about nationality earler..isnt that u…..and u are trying to prove that u are non violence…trying to hurt using the card of nationality…javamanju u are the racist who is trying to cover up his deed in a hidden way….jack ass javamanju..look at ur profile picture….how come ur god need horse and sword to fight…what a funny picture…

05:07 PM Aug 02 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

o my god

what is happening here  ???   

Gone  ,  why are all these bad words ? please  . no need for this kind of language .  you can express your idea with out insulting .

12:13 AM Aug 03 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

everything_gone :  I don't know why you are angry with me, I apologise if i have hurt your sentiments. That is what i have learnt. Apology is not a sign of weakness ,Hopefully there will be peace. 

now coming to points

1) Nuclear deal :  some muslim leaders were against nuclear deal:

For me leader is person who is democratically elected , eg shahid sidiqi, Mayavati, Some people in SP who abstained/cros voted. They had a consistant stance that this deal is anti islamic because it is a deal with the US.

Please read the link

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Muslim_clerics_in_UP_back_Mayas_anti-deal_stance/articleshow/3190414.cms

also this

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=2485

also note worthy is that many muslims condemed them for communalizing the issue.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/muslim-leaders-express-dismay-over-samajwadi-mp-siddiquis-defection-to-bsp_10073645.html

2) your gods needs sword: According to hindu belief, Krishna(seen in my photo as charioteer) was the human incarnation of god. A human is not a sorccerer or a magician, and does not have a power of a god.

The Gita tells about victory of good over evil.

3) how can you worship rats: not all hindu worship, Hinduism has many forms. Hinduism tell humans to be with nature and worship nature. Thats why people even worship trees.

4) you are a racist : what is the diffrence between an indian and a bangladeshi?... Nothing you and me are same but time has divided our county into 3. all human beings are same , only borders have divided us

01:33 PM Aug 03 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Javamanju,

it's all politics, the same fellow would have taken different side had he been good terms with SP.All politics is sheer & dirt, we should be intelligent enough to understand the attitudes of political people, they try to befool us & it is unfortunate that we become fools.Surprised

05:32 PM Aug 03 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

dev.

I agree w'th you!

08:00 PM Aug 03 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

hi Ryo,

My connection was broken down and i was very busy.I have missed you all.I hope my connection will come back soon.

byee…..

08:15 PM Aug 03 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hi birgul. It’s been a while since you’re absent. Welcome aboard again, scientist woman.=)

11:57 PM Aug 03 2008 |