Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why I am a Hindu?

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why I am a hindu…. An Intresting artical The person who wrote it is a well known journalist. Click on the link

http://www.udaypai.in/?cat=34

I am a Hindu  because it professes Non-violence – “Ahimsa Paramo Dharma” – Non violence is the highest duty. I am a Hindu because it doesn’t conditions my mind with any faith system. I am a hindu because I respect and take ideas from books like quran,bible etc. 

05:44 AM Jul 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

everything_gone

Australia

thing is that he provides people with false information…and trying to put blame on muslim already i have posted about it in my earlier post..just look at that and u are going to know the reason..

05:25 PM Aug 01 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

javamanu u know why u are hindu..cos u are liar…u are jackass….u are fanatic….u are whore …who need relaxation

05:28 PM Aug 01 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

My experience is people only get personal, insulting and aggressive when they lack good arguments, when they are afraid or when they feel cornered. It is usually an act of despair.

So which is it "everything gone"? Are you just a scared little boy inside or do you have no excuse at all?

05:33 PM Aug 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hi gone or mr. Holy. You’re so great and holy so then you have rights to call smone “piece of shit”. I hope you’d not be end up being a holy sh**.=)

05:42 PM Aug 01 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

i am saying i am holy..atleast i dont try to come up with false information like that javamanju

05:45 PM Aug 01 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

careful Mike, don't go down to his level, you're above that :)

05:46 PM Aug 01 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

i gave the reason look at the…..what kind of false information he was spreading

05:46 PM Aug 01 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

ha ha ha, everything_gone- thank you very much for your views on me. now my acceptance speech- he haw , he he haw haw. buzz buzz buzz
really every thing is really gone:-)
please decide weather i am a jack ass or an insect.

05:51 PM Aug 01 2008 |

everything_gone

Australia

i can see that my that post has been deleted i dont know why..here i am informing the reason why i am telling him liar..as u know guys know that javamanju in one of his previous post that indian muslim are against nuclear deal and he mentioned all indian muslim community as terrorist..here is the real fact which i am going to mention..actually in india it was BJP PARTY  ( HINDU PARTY) AND COMMUNIST PARTY..who were againts the nuclear deal . besides that i want to mention that BJP government in india helped to destroy the historic BABRI MASJID  around 1992..or 1993 to establish hindu temple…but congress party in india they are trying to deal the nucler deal with us and congress party enjoy the support of muslim..but mr.java tried to flow the story with false information and putting blame on muslim as terrorist….he wanted to draw the attention of others in such a false manner that muslim doesnt like it cos it has something to do with U.S but infact its muslim who support the deal  ..and it was hindu who doesnt want to strike the deal..but i havent got any response from javamnaju..even i posted it here..but i guess he deleted it…anyway if u guys think i am giving false information u can chek any indian newsapaper and u can learn about BJP party..who are extremist hindu who are opposing the deal….thats why i am calling this javamanju fanatic indian..and liar

05:55 PM Aug 01 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Everything gone,

Freedom of speech is a human right. He can say whatever he wants, so can you. However, adult people are supposed to be able to make their statements in a respectful, civil manner.

Other people will be more willing to hear your opinion when you express yourself in a polite manner. When you get insulting, it does not matter if you are right or wrong, people will not listen to what you say.

05:55 PM Aug 01 2008 |