Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give me a reason to have a CHILD

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I have a friend who has no intention to have a child in the future if she get married. She likes children but she didn’t want to be messed up with annoying children. What about you guys? What’s your main reason to have or not to have children?

06:08 PM Jul 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Is it a question to guys only?? :)...Well, i will answer anyway….
I guess a person who has no children is a person without future…From philosophical point of view…
Actually i think, mike that your friend only says so…Cause one day she will want children..It’s unavoidable…Mother instinct is too strong to resist…

06:28 PM Jul 30 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:) Have a baby!.. :) May this baby will be girl like me ( kidding)

:D

Believe me, fathers love daughters so muhc..More than sons..

Ohh Maybe the love is equal bnetween sons and daughters..

But fathers are really curious about daughers..! :)

Ohooo :)

But to have a baby, isn't ekonomic :) U will lose much money, maybe :) Then maybe will try to earn much. But then have a illness.. love ur healthy :)

Haha..Don't afraid..! I am kidding.. :) Have a baby..!

Becasue you will be ur daugher's HERO... ( i see my father so)

And ur son's MODEL

U will be called with FATHER!

07:29 PM Jul 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Kids are a big responsability for a couple, but at the same time the best blessing they can receive from heaven. In my case, If i got married, I would like to wait at least 2 years before having children. When she and I decide having a child, would be because we want to materialize our love in the form of a little girl or boy, or both!! Hahahaha! If I had the chance I´d like to have a daughter and a son.

10:15 PM Jul 30 2008 |

lisamuel

lisamuel

China

It is difficult to have a child in china.You must apply a child submit licence from local government before you want to have a child.the procedure is so complex.

03:04 AM Jul 31 2008 |

lisamuel

lisamuel

China

Our local government work efficiency is lower. I am anxious to have a child as I have been married for two years,but now I have not gotten the child licence. who should I look for to ask and help? E-mail;lixiaolei572@sohu.com

03:19 AM Jul 31 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

So far one of the reason not to have a baby is fearness of giving birth. But the reason to have one is motherhood instinct to have a baby. So which one is the strongest between those two?

03:28 AM Jul 31 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Xiaolei, hope your license problem is going to be fixed soon. Is there anybody who can help him?

04:06 AM Jul 31 2008 |

Ice Prience

China

I'm from northwestern of China,xi'an city…

Actually,in China,a baby is very importent to the whole

family,after the couple married some years,your father and

mother will persuade their child to have children,because they

want to have a grandchild,it's their duty and life..

04:15 AM Jul 31 2008 |

Mari-a

Mari-a

Thailand

to marry is to build a FAMILY, then It's not a completed family without a child ..

05:34 AM Jul 31 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Agree with Mari-a….
When ppl dont have children they are still A COUPLE, but once they do they become A FAMILY…It’s the law of nature and the law of society…
And in my opinion every woman must at least once give birth to a child because thats what she is made for – for giving life…
Taking children from orphanage is a good idea for those who cant have children due to health problems but not for a healthy woman i think…

06:14 AM Jul 31 2008 |