Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

please, Sun Yat-sen can never be a korean

PMV

PMV

China

a famous newspaper called in korea "the korean daily" reported that the professors of Sungkyunkwan University claimed that Sun Yat-sen was actually a korean's progeny….oh my god, does your korean guys understand how much important Sun Yat-sen to we chinese people.  he is the most intelligent and self-giving man in our modern history….so many chinese people is always being influenced by his democrtic theories till now….how dare you guys said Sun Yat-sen is a korean???   so, please stop this stupid behavior…

BTW, i do wanna emphasize that Confucius is not a korean, Mao zhengdong is not korean, the panda was not born in korea, the Sakyamuni can never ever be a korean, and you ancient korean army had never conquered Russians, Western Roman empire is not a part of your so-called Goguryeo kingdom…you had never defeated the Mongo, and you had never conquered Japan, nor the China mainland…

another thing, you korean guys still believe the Buddhism? whatever, so please stop arguing the Sakyamuni used to be a korean…

07:37 AM Aug 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Most Koreans are Christian, not Buddhist.

I've heard some Chinese people say that Korea is not a separate country, because the Koreans call themselves the "Han"  people just like the Chinese call themselves the Han people. 

01:13 AM Aug 02 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

If such a great man has such an influence on your nation, does it really matter where he was born?

It really sounds like you only want to speak poorly of the Korean people by comparing accomplishments. It's fine to be proud of your country but if the only way is to denigrate others it sounds rather hollow.

01:35 AM Aug 02 2008 |

linglengzhu

China

If one day Korean say that Abraham Lincoln was actually a korean's progeny .What will you do? Are you angry ? It's stupid to say that Abraham Lincoln was actually a korean's progeny .It's stupid to say that  Sun Yat-sen was actually a korean's progeny .

03:08 AM Aug 02 2008 |

taotaobujue

Hong Kong

today, more and more Korean say their race how great and possess long history and so on, all the behaviors are quite stupid ,it is a fool nation,from now on,i believe no one will trust what thay said !

at last,i only want to say :kroean r   the pig's progeny

03:40 AM Aug 02 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Hey,guys! Stop fighting each other.

Until today,according to the way what Korean said,I finally realize that I am actually a Korean.Right ?

They said the Chinese are Korean gradually one by one.Then,It woiuld be very clear that I should be a Korean sooner or later. Am I right ????

P.S. Be careful,may be ,next turn you will be the Korean too.

04:16 AM Aug 02 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Do you have a link to the article? 

10:01 AM Aug 02 2008 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

it's funny

i won't feel strange if some day someone tell me i'm korean toomaybe i cant be korean ,because i'm not that famous as chair man Mao or Sun yat-sen,hehe,they prefer great people in history than normal one.i foud they really don like chinese except great people like confusions.

very funnykorean!

12:37 PM Aug 02 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Sungkyunkwan University claims that there is no professor who has ever written that Sun Yat Sen is Korean. In fact, there is no professor who teaches at that university who has the name mentioned in the Xinhua article.

01:02 PM Aug 02 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

is it so  important?!!! don't you like korean people?are you fighting against them?any human progress is for all the humanity no matter the  origin.

01:08 PM Aug 02 2008 |