Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's talk about chinese people

elva20082008

China

I have a friend from United States, he always say to me that many chinese people there are not friendly,they don't help each other ,on the contrary, americans are very nice and humane .For example , renting apartment to people , chinese landlord offer dirty house with high price, american landlord provide clean and big house with normal price. When people go to chinese supermaket,  cashiers seldon give you smile and hard to return goods, but in american supermaket or store ,they are so kind to every customers and easy to get refunds. In United States, chinese are so jealous of other peoples ,they seldom help others, only take good care of themselves. So, What do you think of chinese people wherever they are ?

01:43 AM Aug 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tracyxuzhen

China

accutually, chinese people always say others are un friendly, cold and detached.but people who are  accusing also treat others coldly.it's a pity phenomenon in china. i am a staff member in a big company. i really feel terrible when no one speaks to me, any kind words.

02:28 AM Aug 06 2008 |

areya00

Hong Kong

Chinese people are very friendly, do not slander the Chinese people

05:06 AM Aug 06 2008 |

alican1640

alican1640

Turkey

in my opinion; everybody's character is different so this view point is wrong.

07:49 AM Aug 06 2008 |

alicexiao85

China

The Chinese people are very friendly and solidarity . We are proud of the Chinese people!

08:14 AM Aug 06 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

hey they re so friendly

i love all of them

Kiss

02:15 PM Aug 07 2008 |