Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's important earning or spending ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We wish to earn more & more but don't care about spending,I feel spending is more important than earning.

In a family of love trust & understanding man should take care of earning alone & woamn should take care of spending.

Because we earn to spend & woman can do it more properly because she understands needs  more than man & can manage the family & funds more accurately.

What do you feel friends ?

05:44 PM Aug 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Cool

06:01 PM Aug 08 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i think both spending and earning are important.but,we need to know how to spend in modern society.we have to be vigilant and try not to be befooled.hink both men and women should earn and spend.believe me not all women understand needs better than man.

07:51 PM Aug 08 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

Both is important. It is obvious. I mean, what are you able to spend if you earn nothing?

08:36 PM Aug 08 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

/quote

man should take care of earning alone & woman should take care of spending.

/end quote

This is correct.

Actually, it is so very correct it is difficult to accept it was written by a man…

I could not agree more…

Tongue out

(now I just need to convince my man)

/quote

she understands needs  more than man & can manage the family & funds more accurately.

/end quote

I do not know about this, BUT we definitely are experts in "spending". Give me money and I can guarantee it will be spend by the end of the day!

Innocent

09:20 PM Aug 08 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Oonah,

sorry I am wrongggggg,

I touch my earshahhhahWink

01:07 AM Aug 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I suspect that oonah is the kind of woman referred to as "high maintenance".

01:09 AM Aug 09 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

hehehe, I don't know about that G, I'd ask my man but he's still at work, he works a lot…

Innocent

01:34 AM Aug 10 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

he works a lot…

of course he does  ;)   I'm sure it's worth it, though.

01:40 AM Aug 10 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

He never leaves home without a big grin on his face. :)

01:53 AM Aug 10 2008 |

BoXi

BoXi

China

i think both is important.we cannot  earn and not spending.cannot spend and not earning

06:53 AM Aug 10 2008 |