Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's talk about our life,work,hobbies, almost everything you want!

maysuntree

maysuntree

China

Hey, everyone!

I am a sweat girl living in the south of China and hope to use this website to meet people from around the world. I'll be telling you a bit about me if you want to know…

We can talk about our life,work,hobbies, almost everything you want in english.

Drop me a mail if these sounds good to you.

04:17 AM Jan 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

maysuntree

maysuntree

China

Oh, It sounds great!

03:12 AM Jan 28 2007 |

Lubov

Lubov

Russian Federation

It's so interesting to know something new about people from other countries, about their food, traditions, festivals, how they spend their free time. What about your free time? I usually go to the cinema, concert, visit my friends. Sometimes I feel myself so tired, that it is pleasure for me to sit at home and to listen to beautiful music, or to whatch interesting filmWink

01:05 PM Jan 29 2007 |

maysuntree

maysuntree

China

My interests include travel, sports, movies, current events, history, music, and books. My favorite activity is travel and I have already visited a great number of different places myself in China. I like spending the weekend in gymnasium, Fitball, Hip-Hop, Yoga are my favorite healthful sports exercises.

Actually, sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music or watching TV, but I am not lonely, I like to chat with my good friends, almost talk everything.

How about you?

09:57 AM Jan 30 2007 |

hamed21

hamed21

United Kingdom

i have visited your country. i have visited Beijing . there are many nice places like forbiden city , mind tomb temple, great wall and etc . have you visit other countries?

about sport i like yuga too , also gymnastic is greatt!  but my favorate sport is martial arts , who like it?

01:54 PM Jan 30 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hi maysun my brother is in (eiwai) he came with acompany during christmass .in which city  you are?  in vestivel we have many tradditional food to eat one of them it calls (dolma) it is very nice and delitious.

07:17 AM Feb 01 2007 |

maysuntree

maysuntree

China

Dear rooia, I have never heard eiwai. Are you sure  the city's name? I live in Shanghai. Do you know how about that city?

11:03 AM Feb 06 2007 |