Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what does it make you sadness?

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

what does it make you sadness ,the sudden incidents around, or the (weather, night,routine, sun, hormones , ...etc)?

05:37 PM Aug 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SENHY

SENHY

China

when i feel lonely,maybe,i 'll feel sad.

02:15 AM Aug 17 2008 |

Henry.TJ

Henry.TJ

China

when people are in trouble,but i can’t help,im sadness
seeing people die,im sadness,
losing my relations,my love,im sadness,
when others lie on me,im sadness,
when my friends are sadness,im sadness.

03:47 AM Aug 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

We like to be sad because we seek sypathy from others,we wish to be considered ,when we don't find ourself to be considered we become sad.

It is existential hell.

We should follow  creativity in order to drop our sadness.& we shpuld judge oursel through our own self & have self respect ,only then we can considered.

08:43 PM Aug 17 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev,it's true that we like to feel sad to seek sympathy.some people  like to sit on the victim's chair to  feel people care about them.but, people get bored of them and never care about their sadness.

08:52 PM Aug 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

It's our choice to be sad or to be joyful,it's our attitude, existence has blessed us with liberty to choose & dull people always choose sadness.

intelligent people are always 

Joyful,

creative,

honest,

humble,

existentaily religious,

egoless,

spontaneous,

fearless,

realistic,

truthful,

sincere,

comassionate,

peaceful,

&

Thankful.

03:44 PM Aug 18 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hello all,

I guess that sometimes sudden incidents could influence on our life thinking and how to take the right decision. Well, this depends on person's personality.

These incidents could make us more sad in that period, it could be longer and especially when we found ourselves encountering these problems without support from others. But, also it could make us more stronger in the future and learn more from life.

Regards,

07:40 PM Aug 19 2008 |