Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how to decide what is important to you?

Roadlamp

Roadlamp

South Korea

i'm 18 and quit the school

i don't know what i like

people say we should have dreams

i don't even have dream yet

so it's a bit much big problem for me now

i don't want to rush somewhere without know my goal….

how do you find your goal?

10:54 PM Aug 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

I feel you are very lucky fellow if you don’t have a goal.It’s better to follow the flow of life.Enjoy these great moments,you will try to search them after losing them,but I wish you not to loose as they are precious gift of existence & is your nature.

12:30 AM Aug 17 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

hi,
Everybody likes something but sometimes they are still unaware of it. Thus, people should try everything in order to find out what they really like. As a child, I wanted to be a priest, but when I was in my teens I thought I should be a doctor. Guess, what I am now? A teacher! You see, I didn't know what I liked until I experienced it. Now I tremendously enjoy my profession. It's like the love of my life. So I suggest you try something that interests you and nurture it till you feel comfortable about it. Just, make sure you don't waste your time doing nothing or things which do not concern you at all.
I am sure you will find who you really are.

04:32 AM Aug 17 2008 |

symd

India

Every one is born with a talent but the problem is how to find it

05:48 AM Aug 17 2008 |

Roadlamp

Roadlamp

South Korea

Thank you all!!

i think it will be the most difficult question that i must deal with during my life 

11:00 PM Aug 17 2008 |