Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

have you ever taken English lessons?

mubrik

Oman

Hi guys

I'm just curious: have you ever taken English lessons—I mean, in an institute or something like that?  As for me, I took one course for a month and half, but I couldn't continue because it was very expensive. Thank goodness I found this forum, because by participating at this site, I will continue to improve my language, especially my dictation and grammar skills.   What about you guys?

Best regards

06:18 PM Aug 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manar222

manar222

Egypt

for me i am majoring in English
i study in the university
i think that i am like you i was very happy when i found this forum because i want to build my vocabulary and learn more
don’t forget
keep in touch
you will find me here
إن شاء الله

08:31 PM Aug 19 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

50 hours in 3 months

08:50 PM Aug 19 2008 |

kekeke88

kekeke88

South Korea

I'm going to have an English lesson…it's quite expensive for a course. But I think I can improve my English more faster than learning by myself because my English is really bad.

09:03 PM Aug 19 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

As for me, I took one course for a month and half,

Well mubrik, I must say that however taught you within this short period has certainly done a brilliant job. Your writing is pretty good. Of course, I must admit that I find your claim a bit difficult to swallow. lol  

05:31 AM Aug 20 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

I really enjoy your replies guys.

As I told you mrs dolphin_matin  I took one course but I didn't depend on it, I have books about English Grammar and I listen always to the news in English.

06:23 AM Aug 20 2008 |