Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's better: to be a child or to be and adult?

dofkele15

dofkele15

Lithuania

please say your oppinion about this, and say the reason…Thanks

05:11 PM Aug 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

YuTao

China

But when you become old, maybe the young age will seem more precious than now.

04:10 PM Aug 24 2008 |

YuTao

China

When we are children, we always imaginned to become older so that we could do whatever we want to do. But when we really become adults, we find that things not that simple. Now we have to face to endless pressures and trouble, and then we often admire children. I think each stage has its own charm and trouble, so it is hard to say what is better. But what we can do is to make everyday in our life adequasy:)

04:18 PM Aug 24 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

well I realy don't need to write anything else  'cozz I have the same opinion as Yotao.

04:25 PM Aug 24 2008 |

dofkele15

dofkele15

Lithuania

My oppinion about this is that both are good.. To be achild means to have no problems how to earn money for family, to be careless. But adult also has advantages… You can do whatever you want. And that's the point…

05:33 PM Aug 24 2008 |

mazen1982

Saudi Arabia

childhood ,, you could be happy all the  day * cause  you only  got piece of choocullate

06:05 PM Aug 24 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

yeah hahahhahah!!!!!

08:56 PM Aug 24 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i think 2 be child is more nice thing,i wish im still child coz wen we grow up our worries and responsibilities grow up with us

01:35 AM Aug 25 2008 |

dofkele15

dofkele15

Lithuania

Yes I aceept with you dreamerhh

03:55 PM Aug 25 2008 |

YuTao

China

Thank you for your supports:)

08:30 AM Aug 30 2008 |

Angorra

Angorra

Russian Federation

I agree with Mouna. Each period of life has its own charm… Still, I'm 15 and I like this age very much. Not adult, not a child))) Anyway, I suppose the best age is when you're happySmile

09:30 AM Aug 30 2008 |