Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ISLAM AND THE AIM OF LIFE

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MY LIFE ? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE ? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR LIVES ? SUCH QUESTIONS OCCUR FREQUENTLY TO THINKING PEOPLE .

PEOPLE ANSWER THESES QUESTIONS IN DIFFERENT WAYS . SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS GETTING WEALTHY . BUT FOR THESE SAME PEOPLEWHAT WILL BE THEIR PURPOSE AFTER THEY HAVE COLLECTED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS . SO WHAT ? AND THEN WHAT ?

IF THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO BECOME , THERE WILL BE NO PURPOSE AFTER BECOMING WEALTHY . AND IN FACT , HERE COMES THE PROBLEM OF SOME DISBELIEVERS  OR MISBELIEVERS , IN SOME STAGES OF THEIR LIFE , WHEN COLLECTING MONY IS THE TARGET OF LIFE . WHEN THEY HAVE COLLECTED THE MONY WHICH THEY DREAMT OF , THEIR LIFE LOSES PURPOSE AND THEY LIVE IN NTENSION AND RESTLESSNESS AND SUFFER FROM THE PANIC OF NOTHINGNESS .

12:15 AM Aug 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dreamerhh

Oman

we are created of corse for one thing and most of people forget it, we werent created 2 work,eat,sleep and collect money

allah created us 2 worship him and do our life in right way and many people forget the main aim of our life and the life attract them and forget there is other world and there is reward

so the aim of our life to worship allah befor anything and then we can look for other things

01:48 AM Aug 25 2008 |

dfzz1979

China

your question is that why shall we live in the world??

i think we live in the world, because we want to live in the world, live for live.

04:38 AM Aug 25 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

when we want to live , we need to live for a permanent purpose .

when we want to eat , we need to eat for a permanent purpose .

when we want to sleep , we need to sleep for a permanent  purpose .

when we want to earn , we need to earn for apermanent purpose ….

and so on …

and there is only one  permanent purpose for life ,and it is woreship the creator as He wants that .

02:15 AM Aug 27 2008 |

big shot girl

Saudi Arabia

our aim – as muslims- is to worship Allah ..

and that's why Allah is creats us !

in the same time .. we don't have to ignore ourselves' desires – without go over the limitations of religion !

08:20 AM Aug 27 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

well, our aim is to prepar for our next life, at least that's my own aim :). We are here in this world living this life just to work hard, to worship Allah, to help ppl by many ways and all this in order to be able to bay "the ticket" to go in Heaven inchAllah.

09:45 AM Aug 27 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

islam is our religion and and it teach us to live life with particular aim. my aim of life to live peacfully and try to fulfill my family expectations. my ALLAH give me success

10:50 AM Aug 27 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

PROG.

WELCOME, HAVE YOU WANT SOME THING TO WIPE YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU LOOK AT MY MIRROR

I DONOT WANT TO YOU SEE SOMETHING IS SO DIRTY…?? AND IN SAME TIME, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN FROM DIRTY OF MY MIRROR

05:20 PM Aug 27 2008 |

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

Allah created us. And also created so many things 4 our survivel so it is our aim to say him thanx by doing his worship.

06:34 PM Aug 28 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Hekmer,
don't care about his posts..he is just envious ..so give him a deaf ear…ur words need  pure hearts …and he hasn't….then what we can do ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08:03 AM Aug 29 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

hekmer my bro. how're doing??

it's been a while since your last posts. good to see you here..

I hope you're doing fine with your test back then..

what's the aim of life??

to become a better man and the good thing will come to you. 

so what's the aim of life from islamic view? 

06:15 AM Aug 30 2008 |