Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why sometimes life is difficult?

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Dear all,

I've a question with a non specific response!

Why sometimes life is tough?

Regards 

05:10 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I'm completely agree with "Sugar pie", nothing else… Smile

07:05 PM Aug 29 2008 |

Sugar_Pie

Sugar_Pie

Sweden

thanx amirlashkari22^^ i'm glad u agree with meSmile

07:34 PM Aug 29 2008 |

renemex

renemex

Mexico

Here in México, we have a phrase for this

its truly simply!

"If your problem have a solution, why are you worried?

and… If your problem don´t have a solution, why to be worried?

11:55 PM Aug 29 2008 |

emaya

emaya

United States

my guess is life is difficult Only when  U  remembering or comparing  the easy life. because we used to have easy life(Mostly). Difficulties come once  we are  getting bore in easy life we start to move to difficult challenge opportunities and we got touch . But remember difficulties give wisdom lesson to get into easier life. So,  I think life is fair enough for this issue.   Hay …Good luck with that!!

05:32 AM Aug 30 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

life is so nice and wonderful but we with our behaviors will mess everything , we have to think and plan for everything so we are not going to face any difficulties insalalh

each and every movement has to be studied before we do it even each and ever word has to be calculated before we say it so we are not going to regret it

06:38 AM Aug 30 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

FrownHello,everyone knows that our life is not always coming up with roses.Right? Our environment and our works,life,study,friends,relatives…including ourselves,all of us are changing~ So nobody knows about tomorrow…Sometimes, any confused,scared appeared in our mind~But if we keep on looking through rose-colored glasses, adjust our bad emotion into optimistic status…All the tough issues can not be problem in our eyes…LaughingWinkSmile

07:38 AM Aug 30 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

it examine us that how strong we are in difficulties. that's why 's it is so difficult sometime.

02:58 PM Aug 30 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Becoz,really important exams are difficult..

Life is the most important exam. We have to prove us, Show us with best ways, To be able to survive, To earn, To learn, To share!!

So it is really difficult..But try to see another side of life! It is full of Funs! :)

Take out ur glasess and see the rainbrow!

Find a power in urself to succeed the great difficultness! You can't find without searching!

Life is not difficult..We make it difficult..:S Becoz We are so lazy to share, to do good events, to work….

Everyday has a lot of miracles, suprises… We are so selfish..We always think that every suprises have to Be good!

But i saw many bad suprises in my life! and sometimes i sweared myself.. I rebelled to Allah….

Then i learned something…. ! So i will never suppose that all suprises are good!

:) I am strong!    :)

Feel strong urself to live! U r stronger than me!

03:58 PM Aug 30 2008 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

Hi Ecofin!

My friend said: That's why it's called "life" 

difficulty and ease come and gone in our life. Just face it!

and one thing don't always force what u want and try to accept the reality.

I know it's easy to say but hard to doTongue out

07:03 AM Sep 04 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

because of our weakness

07:06 AM Sep 04 2008 |