Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do women think about men?

diansantoso

Indonesia

they think about money all the time…best I know

10:20 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

yeah, NIKI, you are absolutely right.

06:27 PM Sep 19 2008 |

hadi_m

hadi_m

Azerbaijan

I think there are kinds of men.in developed country there are a few who don't think about money and it is there culture, if you don't move to get money you will lose your life but in developing country it is alittle different. we find lot of men who think about other thing like family and…. 

07:39 PM Sep 19 2008 |

M.JEYADAVADOSSAR

India

Dear friends,

Whoever may tell whatever they feel. But fundamentally, always there is a longing for love and mutual respect and becoming one in every human being.

Fulfilling everything except these two definitely will not  be good enough to lead a peaceful life.

Fulfilling the basic longing without other things  may  lead to a faithful and joyful life.

08:11 PM Sep 19 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Rebinska,

I guess you understood many things from my message because you began to use nickname on top of your messages, thanks. And the others you know them….I agree with you evil conversation corrupt good manners…...Be happy and healthy…

09:12 PM Sep 19 2008 |

hide_beauty

Egypt

Many of them think that the world go around them.

09:58 PM Sep 19 2008 |

Simivivekananda

India

Everything, that a man wants from her to think,because she always needs company of his partner,so that she does not want to lose anything from him and try to be obedient.

12:44 PM Sep 20 2008 |

Simivivekananda

India

u r wright Azerbaijan.

12:53 PM Sep 20 2008 |

venefica

venefica

Russian Federation

oh  my gosh…...latin-lover….... it means there is not place for men in our mind….....hmmmmm…...surprise, surprise….but i guess we have a lots of place in our hearts for them…....Laughing

02:47 PM Sep 20 2008 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Men= Sex, chauvinism and betrayal.

07:12 AM Jan 23 2011 |