Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

would u forgive me if I cheated on u?

sallyzou

United States

Hey guys, I have a question for u all. If ur girlfriend cheated on u, and one day u found out, but she said she still loved u and she wanted to be with u, would u forgive her and forget all about it?

05:58 AM Nov 22 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sindyzheng

China

It shloud rely on what you have cheated him?Usually if he love you and what you have done hadn’t hurt him deeply,he will forgive you.After all,men are general with girls!I think.

05:08 AM Nov 23 2001 |

largepig

China

what had happend between you and ur boyfriend?what did he say to u ?i hope that it isnt about you .
take care!

05:47 AM Dec 31 2001 |

Santo

United States

NO never ever,
i don wanna be played a trick on me, if she loves she would rather die than cheatin on me in any occasion u know what i mean… guys watch out

06:55 AM Dec 31 2001 |

Tanis

United States

I don’t think I could forgive my boyfriend if he cheated on me. When you love someone, you respect them. It is not respectful to cheat! I flirt with other guys sometimes, but I would never ever cheat on my boyfriend! Do you think it is wrong to flirt?

Your friend,

Tanis

01:09 AM Jan 08 2002 |

sallyzou

United States

well, personally I think as long as I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s ok to flirt with other male friends. but if my boyfriend did so with other girls, I will be really upset and angry.
well, my boyfriend recently dated with a girl who he met on the internet, I was really mad at him, what do u guys think about it? Is it a kind of cheating?

01:42 AM Jan 08 2002 |

rheindale

Philippines

it depends…

is your love more than enough in order to forgive him? and is he willing to prove that he is worthy? if yes….then, give him another chance… 

09:40 AM Oct 10 2007 |

closehoney

closehoney

Philippines

It's so easy to answer NO! But sometimes when you really feel strongly for someone you find yourself giving them another chance. The trust has been broken though so giving them another chance is one thing but giving your trust fully again is another. You would always find yourself always on guard because you will fear that it might happen once more.

09:30 AM Oct 11 2007 |

dida-echo

China

it depends on the detail conditon.i  also cheat my friends sometimes.because i don;t want to  make them worry about me.even if they  know the truth later,they can understand me.

06:43 PM Oct 11 2007 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

look it depends on the matter he cheats on

and if i really love him honestly , i would give him another chance

specially that our religion urges us to forgive others and not to block the door on their faces.

06:11 AM Oct 12 2007 |