Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why man starting first step to love?

Indian writer

India

Even it human or animal or plants its entire first love step normally starting from male side why like this.

11:20 PM Aug 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mnory

mnory

Saudi Arabia

i think because female always weak and someone to brotect her and take care of her thats why and also she is shyyyy

12:39 AM Aug 29 2008 |

Indian writer

India

I think time has changed education and money is the strength

03:18 AM Aug 29 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

I agree. The world has been changing. Love, too. Not only male steps the first…

03:42 AM Aug 29 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i think all man like catching girls and they dont like girls catch them,so its nuture of men and women,and as a girl i like the men start the fist step of love to be sure of his love and feel happy to choose me betweenall the girls to be queen in his heart and his partner

04:44 AM Aug 29 2008 |

carmen31

Moldova, Republic Of

Love must be mutual.What if you are a girl and wait for a man coming to you for many years and at last when he comes and chooses you from a lot of girs, he looks at you like at his own propriety .so he gained a victory upon you and he is right from his point of view. and you simply are his girl and later his wife.In other words you are  "a pulover" in a shop. But you must feel like a human b. Which situation is better to choose or to feel chosen. Think yourself.

06:21 AM Aug 29 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

carmen31, I like your opinion. THat is right. LOVE MUST BE MUTUAL! If girl waits for boy find and catch, she will be caught as a thing only.

07:22 AM Aug 29 2008 |

Indian writer

India

As a individual and a person female have their rights to choose her partner until she didn’t use her rights some one will miss use it, I know a lot of males acing like real lover for his one time sexual relation there is another side also a lot of good minded men getting shame to tell his hart breaking love to his friend. So that my suggestion is one educated and modern women must start her love to she liking one, as a man I any women took first step to love me I will become happiest men in this world

08:29 PM Aug 29 2008 |

MmLLoO

MmLLoO

Germany

i think girls like it when a man starts the first step cause its more romantic and in movies its most time the same=)

09:30 PM Aug 29 2008 |