Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hi ,my friends , will you give me a hand ?

liuyouth11

China

hi  , my  dear  friends , i miss  you so much !long  time  no see ! how are  you  getting  along ? my dear friends ,to me  , these days  , i  had  a  bad  hair  days  !   i  was  so  sad  that   i  did  badly  in many  aspects. , such  as   in  my  english  study  !and  this  fall , a good  news  that   i want  to  tell you is  that  i maybe  go  to  a  univercity   .but  i  was  so  sad  that  i  had  no  progress  in my  english  study  ,as  if  i  am  going  to  die .could  you  help  me  ?or  do  you have  any  suggesttions  about  how  to  improve  my  english  study  ?i  was  good  at  english  before ,but  now  my english  is  becoming  so  poor  that  i  am  no confidence to do anything .oh  , my god  , my  fate  is  hard  to  say!what  will  i do  in  the  future  days  ?

althrough  i   was   sad  ,but  i want to  make  my  dream  possible , i  believe  one  saying  is "  everything  is  possible ".do you  agree with  me ?but   one  thing that  made me  so  sad is that , some  people  always  speak  ill  of  me  , said  you did  badly in your  everything  , because  my family is  poor  enough ,besides, my studies  is  so so , i donot  like  someone  who  speaks  ill  of  me . i want to be  a  rich man .but   i  want  to face  reality . do  you  surport me ?i  want  to  be  a  international  am  who  trade  with others  from  different countries.

i  think  in  ebaby  , everyone  is  so kind  , could  you give me  some suggesttions about how  to  be  a  international  man ! i need  your  surport.

i  believe  where  there is  a  will, there  is  will !

02:31 AM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liuyouth11

China

where there is  a  will  , there  is  a  way!

02:32 AM Aug 31 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

yeah !  you a re  so kind !

02:51 AM Sep 07 2008 |

fadi7

fadi7

Saudi Arabia

Guys(liuyouth11 & mj2008)  just take a look at what u both posted in English?!!!!! I guess u two deal with English very well just be a little optimistic & I'm sure that everything's gonna be alright. By the way liuyouth11, I'd like to help u 'cause I was an international student in Canada once but what a such experience?!!.  Gladly I hope that u will enjoy it too.

passerby,

04:42 AM Sep 07 2008 |