Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is happyness?

a blue girl

China

everyboudy want to has a happyness life,but what is happyness?where is it??who can give you???

02:56 AM Sep 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Crystal zhang

China

Moment doing self delighted thing>>>

02:26 AM Sep 03 2008 |

萌

China

I think many things can be defined as a happyness.For example,you can see big smile on others'face after you help them out of trouble,or you have a happy family,or you are very succeed in your job,or something else.May be it largely depends on our condition of life.Smile.That's my opinion.

06:01 AM Sep 03 2008 |

single_fighter

Indonesia

Happiness is smile…

When u smile, u're happy

But i mean, THE REAL SMILE, smile that coming up from your heart…

Not FAKE SMILE… 

06:21 AM Sep 03 2008 |

emosch

emosch

Turkey

nobody gıves u happıness..u must take ıt urself by hallelujah.. =)

07:51 AM Sep 03 2008 |

flower-girl

Germany

@emosch:

on the one hand your are right,because we have to work,otherwise our dreams can't become true and we are not able to be happy anymore.for this reason we have to fight for our happyness on our own.but on the other hand people need friends for example to reach happyness.some people need an environment,which give them the feeling to be unique and something important.you'll have to agree that happyness depends on the character and personality of people who are looking for their personal state of recreation and luck

:-)

09:37 AM Sep 03 2008 |