Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sleepless

Aisha E

Aisha E

Bahrain

hi everyone, I just wanna know what do you do when you can't  sleep?

12:38 AM Sep 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rachel. R

China

Try hard to sleepFoot in mouth

06:21 AM Sep 03 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

LOVESICK MAKE ME SLEEPLESS

10:02 AM Sep 03 2008 |

jean___michel

Brazil

First u have to figure out why is the reason that make u sleepless…

I have a problem with caffeine… If I drink coffee, Coke, tea… or something that hold caffeine in it.

But, go to the doctor, maybe u are begining with a big problem…

Stay cool!

11:37 AM Sep 03 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Yes You're absolutely right Jean,

Phamtran, If you use some drink which has caffeine, you should give up to drink them, and others keep away to think bad things, and leave bed when you lose your sleep don't be on your bed.Drink milk with honey or eat an apple, a plate of yogurt and try to read book e few pages.Still you have this problem you should go to a doctor as Jean told. Be Happy and healthy.Zeus :)

12:08 PM Sep 03 2008 |

jean___michel

Brazil

thank's Zeus…

Good luck Phamtran…!

02:23 PM Sep 03 2008 |

Aforest

China

ever i also had difficulty to go into sleep, but i found a good method of swimming. After an hour of swimming, i feel my blood is refreshed in my body, i feel something worried disappears in my mind , i feel peaceful as well as tired.

03:24 PM Sep 03 2008 |

Aisha E

Aisha E

Bahrain

thanks to everyone

:-)

08:01 PM Sep 03 2008 |

emaya

emaya

United States

Aisha,

If Your broblem is none of all above, you want to try these:

Open the window ,look out the star and make deep breath and leave all problems( hate, sadness,depressing, jealous and weakness) before you close the window.

Then start to recall all your memories especially the blessing from God, the people who love you very much, all the friends (from English baby) who gave you love and  funFoot in mouth!!!

Remember this"LOVE CURE EVERYTHING"

SWEET DREAM!!

02:30 AM Sep 04 2008 |

wild cat

wild cat

Israel

i read anything until my eyes get tired and close by them self .

12:41 PM Sep 06 2008 |