Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Hi I LOVE U DEAR

ua_couple

ua_couple

Pakistan

hi how r u every Body

06:58 AM Sep 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Aforest

China

hello ua, you are a Pakistam guy. do you know how much percent of the people in your country are the islamic, how much percent is the hindoor, and how much is the christian?

08:31 AM Sep 06 2008 |

ua_couple

ua_couple

Pakistan

Hi dear ya i m form pakistan but dear i m not know very welll but i know that about my contry there is 80%muslim 10% cristain and other 10 % more relgion person

10:15 AM Sep 06 2008 |

Ali malayjerdi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi . I am ali from Iran an English teacher.I want to find friends all over the world and find out about their countries and people and the situation of the teachers there.

11:42 AM Sep 06 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

hello lol

I'm fine, super Fine xD^

Cheers ^

11:46 AM Sep 06 2008 |

Aforest

China

Hi ua, some time ago, 2 chinese technical engineer were kidnaped in Pakistan. You know in some asia countries such as iran and iraki as well as the border between Pakistan and India there are tensional situations. Some chinese workers or engineers would like to go there to work for a little more subsidy. They know it is dangerous to leave for a foreign country with turbulence, but they need money to raise their families. I believe the 2 engineer's parents are in anxiety. Maybe their wives are crying now and their children are expecting the gifts their dads will bring home for them.  Most of chinese people are irreligious. I think these cases should not have something to do with the religion belief. why were chinese engineers kidnaped?why had another twelve workers been killed before this case?  I am sure that every hatred or love has its reason. Could you tell me your thoughts?

03:32 PM Sep 06 2008 |

Ali malayjerdi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Niha Aforest!

I had this opertuniaty to  work as an interperter to some chinese engineers and workers in iran .they were hard working, honest people and we learned a lot of them.we were good friends.Some of them learned persian very well.I think our country is not as dangerous as you think as the case is in afganistan.Nowadays a lot of chinese live and work in Iran.You know when we have no relations with the USA then China is the best friend. Yors Ali

08:28 PM Sep 07 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

here everything is ok, thanks for this topic, I like this kind of greets…

09:09 PM Sep 07 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hey, hope you are having fun here:)

01:22 AM Sep 08 2008 |

Aforest

China

Ali, thank you for your information. From what  you said, i feel the religion belief is not a serious issue between mideast people and china people. Am i right?

04:54 AM Sep 08 2008 |

brook-cai

brook-cai

China

i hope there is no kidnappers , no people killed , and peace  everyday . so i will go abroad , i think it is dangerous to stay mideast areas  ,  

05:14 AM Sep 08 2008 |